Fix it

Alina pov

The door was slammed open followed by Maddie walking in crying.
"Maddie what's w-"
"Stop! Don't even ask! Not you of all people! Why is it always you, why is it you that is liked and payed more attention too!? Why the fuck did it have to be you!?" She quickly ran to her room and slammed the door.
Yoongi then appeared at the front door, out of breath.
"Care to explain what the fuck happened?!" I yelled at him so confused by the situation.
"I fucked up..."
He said.
______
Yoongi told us everything that happened.
"Oh yeah you fucked up!! She hates me too now because of you, you should've just kept your mouth shut, you ugly stupid slut!!" I yell at him raising my voice and as I yell my bright Blue vains start to pop from my skin.
"Woah woah...clam down, it's ok, we can fix this..." Hoseok says as he puts his hands on my shoulders and has me breath in and out.
"Ok, Yoongi, go talk to her and explain, NOW!"
Hoseok said and yelled the 'now' part.
"No! Don't let him, he'll fuck it up again, imma go talk to her!" I said making my way to the stairs and to her door.
I knocked on it slightly.
"Maddie?"
"Go away!"
"Please let me in, can we talk?" I said as nice as I could.
"No!"
I just put my hand on the handle and froze it. It came right off as I kicked in the door.
"What the hell Alina!?" She said getting off her bed.
"Maddie calm down, I'll fix it just let me talk to you!"
Her face went to a poker face  and she sat back down, "fine, talk!"
"Yoongi liked me, yes, but I never liked him. And your right, I always got a lot of the attention. But do you really think I wanted it?
I hated it, I got attention because I was 'special' and I fucking hated it."
She looked at me and then looked back down.
"I'm sorry if I took away the spotlight from you, I really am, because I never wanted it. And trust me, knowing you, you wouldn't want it either"
She looked at me, "it's not even the spotlight I wanted, it's the love. Yoongi was probably in love with you, Hoseok sure is In love with you, every single guy you meet ends up falling in love! I just want that!" Her eyes form tears and I see one fall.
"But you do have that, you know when Yoongi was telling us what happened he looked so angry at himself and he looked hurt because he knew he hurt you. It was heart breaking for him. If anything, even if Yoongi liked me, he likes you way more.." she smiled at me slightly, I pulled her in for a hug, "but remember" I started, "I am your sister and I will ALWAYS! Love you more." I felt her smile and heard her little chuckle.
"I love you too"
That take care of me, now good luck Yoongi.
_____

Yoongi pov

"Come in" I hear her voice call from inside her room.
I walk in slowly, scared she might throw something at me.
"Hey, can we talk?" I asked her, who was sitting on her bed.
"We are"
"You know what I mean."
She just smirked a bit and giggled.
"Maddie. I liked Alina, but that was a while ago. I have nothing for her and you are never a second choice. You are so kind and smart, funny and weird. Please forgive me and if you would, consider being my girlfriend." I practically was begging at this point.
She smiled at me as she walked over to where I was standing.
"You're an idiot" before I could say anything she brought her lips to my and kissed me.
It was soft and sweet like candy.
"So is that a yes on the girlfriend thing or?"
She laughed and nodded her head.
"Really?!" I felt myself get excited and jump up.
"Yes" she laughed again.
I picked her up and spun around with her in my arms as she giggled.
"You have no idea how happy I am."
I said to her before kissing her again.
I wanted to kiss her more but we heard someone clear their throat at the door.
"What is it Hoseok" I said knowing who it was already.
"Can y'all help me with something?" He asked holding a little black box.
__________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's a bit short! Until next time ARMYS!!i💜y'all.