Taken

Hoseok pov

I-I don't know what to do...I feel empty and week. It's that feeling when you've lost your everything and you feel like things can't get worse.
"Hoseok...you gonna come down for dinner?" His asked from the other side of the door.
"No.." I said back.
"Ok, well here, your phone is ringing" he said opening the door and handing me my phone.
Then he left.
Oh? It's Alina's mom.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hoseok, is Alina there, she said she was gonna come to see us but she never showed up" she said sounding worried.
"What? No! She had broke up with me yesterday and was leaving over to see y'all! She said it was to protect us! Don't worry Ill call her and see if I can find her!" Then I hung up the phone.
Fuck!!
I ran downstairs, "GUYS!!" I yelled catching there attention.
"Hyung what's wrong?" Jimin asked.
"Alina's missing! She was supposed to be at her parents but went missing yesterday!" I said freaking out to them.
"Ok calm down...I'm sure everything's ok, let's just call her" Namjoon said.
Then he took out his phone and pressed her number.
He looked calm until he heard the voice say that her phone was turned off.
"Fuck I knew it!!!" I said as I grabbed my head to try to think.
"Namjoon, you took computer and technology, do you think you can track her phone?" I asked as I tried to stay calm,
"I can try, I just need her number and the Texas area code" he said.

I gave him a computer and the Texas area code, please be ok Alina, please!
___

"Found her!!" Namjoon yelled after 30 minutes.
"Its a abandon factory in Dallas." He said giving me the computer.
"Ok, looks like I'm  going to Texas" I said getting up and grabbing my phone.
"Wait, we're combing with you!" Yoongi said as the rest of the boys stood up and started walking outside.
_________________

Alina pov

I wake up with bright lights around me. I'm in a room and I'm strapped in a metal like chair.
"Miss Anaya, how are you?" A man around his 40s asked me while looking at me.
"What the fuck do you want with me!!?? Huh!!?" I asked fighting against the restraints.
"We just wanna know how you function, how you were able to survive all those experiments your mom did while she was pregnant. Your special, we just wanna know why?" He said as he brushed some hair out of my face.

"By doing what? Torturing me?! I know what y'all will do to me! How did you even find me!?" I asked still angry.
"A very kind young lady told us where you happened to be staying. Come in!" He said.
Just then I saw who I knew would be the one to do something like this.
"Min-Young....you know...I knew you were a bitch but I never thought you would go this far" I said as I have her a look of disappointment.
"I told you to stay away from Hoseok." She said and walked out of the room.
"I guess we should get you prepared for the first test!" He said grabbing a device.
"And that is?" I asked.
"How your body will respond to heat"
_____________\

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. I'm working on making it better sorry if it's bad. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all