Confess and anger

I was walking through the park, kicking rocks and looking that the trees.
I just needed some air. It was not even a day inside but I already felt suffocated.

"You just won't die will you?" I heard a voice from behind a tree.
"Huh?"
I couldn't really see who it was..the only light I had was from the dimly lit street lamps.
"What do I have to do to get you to stay away from him?"
I know that voice...that bitchy voice.
"There's not much you can do...Min-Young...unless you kill me yourself, but let's be real here. You won't. You won't because you know what I can do and you know that you won't win."
I was beyond angry, she knew she wouldn't kill me. Only I would kill her.
"Not with my hands"
Then I heard a click,
She put up her hand to reveal a gun.
"What are you gonna do with that? Shoot me? Go ahead, it won't work" I told her as I put up my ahhh hands in a ready position to fire ice.
"I know you won't kill me" she said smirking
"Why do you think that?" I asked a little more suspicious.
"Because...it will just prove to people that you use your powers to kill. That your a monster"
She was right, I am a monster, but if I do kill ac with these powers, I kill for justice, not to o power or money.
I don't kill in vain.
"I'm not a monster, and I don't kill in vain or out of anger. I kill to protect myself and people I love."
She shot a bullet to have me freeze it. I ran up to her and knocked the gun out of her hand in one fast motion.
Before I could do anything else she eldowed me in my stomach causing me to fall down. She jumped at me trying to put her hands on my neck to choke me.
I'm not gonna use my powers on her. I promised myself I wouldn't. I'm not gonna do it.
He hands were almost completely around my neck.
Fuck it.
I put my hands on her collar bone and pushed out the ice waves from my hand. That caused her to fall back and knock her head on the concrete.
"I'm not gonna kill you!" I said walking to where she was laying.
"Then your stupid" she said sitting up.
"No, I'm human" I give her my hand to help her up.
"But know this...you come near me or any of my friends...I will hurt you, not kill you, but make you suffer." Then I let go of her hand and walk Off.
___________
Hoseok pov
We are currently sitting in the living room waiting for Alina to come back.
"I don't even know why she left? I hope she's ok..."
I worry knowing she's all alone.
"I know....I know why she stormed out.." I hear Yoongi said from beside me.
"What!? Why?!?" I ask in a panic.
"Hoseok....just know that your my best friend.
I kinda confessed to her...I'm sorry but, I really like her..I told her and she got so mad at me. Mostly because when I told her I was kinda yelling and pissed off."
He hung his head low.
"I'm not mad hyung...im disappointed.."
Wait.
"Wait no, I'm mad"
I grabbed him by his collar and push him up against a wall. I threw one punch at his face.
I was about to throw another but namjoon came behind me and pulled me away from him and Jin help up Yoongi.
"You sun of a bitch!!!" I yell at him as he wipes some blood off his lip.
"Hoseok I'm sorry!!" He said almost crying.
"No fuck you!" I pushed Namjoon away from me and walk up to my room and slam my door.
__________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter, also, I need some ideas on what I should do for my birthday on the 26th.
Help plz.
Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.