Awww cuteeee

Maddie pov

"Sooo this is your room, I'm right across the hall from you in case you need anything." He says smiling at me.
"Thanks, I also can always ask Alina"
"Yeah but alina spends most of her time with Hoseok so she won't be around much. So you can always come to me"
I smile back at him, "ok...thanks"
"I'll leave you to unpack.." then he walked to the door and left.
Oof, I can feel the butterflies flapping in my stomach.
His pale skin and cute smile keeps making my heart skip a beat.
I threw myself on the bed, I'm living in the same house as 6 hot guys...well 7 but one is my sisters boyfriend.
How will I survive the time im here?
__________
I finish unpacking my stuff and putting it away, when I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in" I say.
"Hey, do you wanna watch a movie with me, the others won't?" I hear Yoongis voice from behind me.
"What movie?"
"It's called 'candy man', it's supposed to be really scary, do you wanna watch?" He asked while smiling at me.
"Umm...yeah sure" I say as I walk out of the room and down the stairs with him.
_____

About 30 minutes into the movie I'm already scared. I should've said I don't like scary movies.
I keep the blanket over my fave for most of it and I think Yoongi caught on tho what was happening.
I felt him scoot closer and then he was so close to me I could feel his breath on me.
"Are you scared?" He asked me.
"N-no...I-I dONT get scared.."
Just then a scary part came up and I jumped.
"Ok, dot try to be like your sister and be all tough. It's ok to be scared" then he came closer to me and put his arm around me, "Don't worry I'm here" he said all confident and cocky.
"Haha ok fam" I said with a little chuckle.
____________

Alina's pov
I quietly walked down the hall because I could hear the tv on.
When I walked in The living room I saw Yoongi and Maddie cuddled up. Aww they look so cute!!
He better not impregnate my sister!
I quietly walked out of the living room and back to the room where I laid with Hoseok.
___________

Hope you've enjoyed this SHORT chapter. Sry it's so short.
Until next time ARMYS.i💜y'all.