Go out?

Me and Maddie walked back out to the living room were everyone was sitting and talking.
"Ok, let's see if he will go for you" I whispered to her.
"N-now?" She looked at me shocked.
"Yes now, go" I pushed her in front of me.

One thing I forgot to tell Maddie is that Yoongi doesn't speak a lot of English. Maddie can't speak korean so this should be fun.
"Hi" she said as she sat down next to him.
He looked at her trying to think of a English word.
"Umm...hello.." he said, you could hear his thick accent.
"So..I'm maddie, I'm Alina's sister. I just thought you were cute so, would you maybe wanna hang out before you have to go back to Korea?" She said trying to sound flirtatious.
He looked so confused.
"Hyung!! What is she saying?" He said as he looked at Namjoon.
"She's basically asking you out." Namjoon told him.
"Ohh"
Then Yoongi said back in English, "sorry, I don't speak English and I like someone"
We all went silent.
"Who??"
"OMG WHO!?"
"Hyung tell us who??????!!!!!!"
We all started asking the same questions once.
"Someone..y'all don't need to know" he said to all of us.
"Wait please tell me!!!! You tell me everything!!!" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Not about this" He said and then winked.
What the hell?
______\
"Alina!!! Please don't leave!!" Maddie said as she hugged me goodbye.
"I'm sorry Maddie, you know I have to go though" I said as I hugged her back.
"Can I go with you?" She asked looking at my mom and dad.
I looked at them, "Can she?" I asked.
"Nope! I already hate that you are in another country without me, I'm not having another one of my daughters gone too" my dad said pulling Maddie away from me.
"Sorry sis, but I'll FaceTime and come to visit" I said as I patted her hair.
"Ok..."
"Alina...we kinda have to go now..." Hoseok said in my ear.
"Yeah I know. Ok, guys...I love y'all" I said as I walked to the door.
"LOVE YOU TOO" they all yelled back.
_____________

This chapter was for maddie💜💜 love you so much!!! Hope y'all liked this chapter. Until next time ARMYS!!I💜y'all.