Crushhhhhhhhh

Me and my sister Maddie wanted to face time. I haven't seen her in a while so we thought we should talk.
I pull up Skype and start to call her.
"Hey sis!!" She yelled through the computer.
"Hi madds" I say back laughing a little bit.
"I wanted to FT you because I wanted to tell you I'm going to visit you and I was wounding  if  I could stay with you?" She asked.
"Yeah, I mean we have a guest room and I'm not even using the house mom and dad bought for me so you can stay in the house or in our guest room." I said back.
"I want to stay with you..."
"You mean you wanna stay where Yoongi is?" I said with a smirk.
"Well...............kinda......but I wanna see you" I laughed at what she just said. Gosh, I guess I know who she loves more.
"Ok, when do you get here?" I asked her.
"Tomorrow" she said squealing.
"Ok kewl, I will have someone pick you up from the air port" I said, already knowing who would do it for me.
"Ok kewl, imma go, I'll see you tomorrow" then she waves at the screen and hangs up.
____
I walk to Yoongis room and walk in without knocking.
Sadly I walk in when he's not wearing a shirt.
Oh well
"Hey...I have a favor to ask" I said to him ignoring the fact that he's half naked.
"What's up?" He asked.
"Can you pick up my sister from the air port tomorrow around like....5?" I asked him as he reached for the shirt on his bed.
"Which sister?"
"Maddie" I said back.
"Oh sure, she was pretty kewl"
"Thaks so much meow meow" then I walked out of his room and went back to Hoseoks room.
_____________________________
Yoongi pov
I went to drive to the airport where I should be picking up Maddie, Alina's sister.
I just keep looking around to see if I can find her.
Finally I spot a girl in jeans and a black t-shirt.
I can remember that face. It's Maddie.
Wow...she looks pretty today.
"Yoongi?" She says looking at me.
"Y-yes...m-madee?" I tried to say in my best English.
"Ne.." she says in Korean, "are you the one picking me up?" She says in Korean.
"Yes, you speak Korean?" I asked her.
"Yes I learned" she said back proudly.
"Wow, ok, well, let's get going. Alina is dying to see you" I said back to her while smiling.
______________
Maddies pov
I knew Alina was gonna send Yoongi. She knows I like him. He is really cute and seems sweat.
I hope me staying with them for a while will make him like me too.

____________
Alina pov

I hear the front door open and Yoongi has Maddies bags.
"MADDIE!!" I say and run up to her embracing her with a hug.
She giggled and hugged me back.
"How was your flight?" I asked her as I let her go.
"It was good," then she came to my ear, "thank for sending Yoongi" she whispered in English.
"Your welcome" I wink.
"Yoongi, thanks so much fam, I'll take her and her bags to the guest room" I said trying to grab the bag from his hand.
"Oh don't worry I can show her" then he looked at her and said, "let's go" having her follow behind him.
I can already see them being a cute couple.

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. Until next time ARMYS!!!i💜y'all!!!