Questions

Later that night the girls left to a hotel, I told them they could stay here but they refused because of Hoseok.
"So what happened when you were little that made you not wanna play that game anymore?" He asked looking at me curiously.
I hesitated for a minute, "Well, we were playing this game and I threw a snowball at Blu, but I didn't know that an ice sickle had slipped out of my hand with the snow ball. It hit Blu in the arm and cut her arm pretty bad. She had to get stitches. I felt so bad, that was when I realized that my powers can be used to hurt people, I didn't want that so I told her to not get to close to me anymore. Of course she said no and continued to hang out with me no matter my powers."
He looked so shocked at what I had just told him.
"After that I became very careful around people, because I just don't want to hurt them. That's also why I've never had a boyfriend, because if I fall in love and I hurt them, I would never be able to live with myself" I said letting a tear slip my eye.
Hoseoks hand went up to my face and wiped away my little tear on my cheek.
"You don't have to worry about that, I'm here, I've got you." He said pulling me in for a hug.
I hugged him back, he was so warm, I haven't felt that in so long.
"How about this? Me and you will change into sleep wear and watch movies on a computer. We will relax and destress, how does that sound?" He asked moving some hair that was in my fave to behind my ear.
"I would like that a lot" I sniffed.
"Ok"

____
Me and Hoseok watched at least two movies before I fell asleep, I cuddled up next to him and put my head on his chest.
He wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep also.
_____

Hope y'all liked this chapter, if you did plz vote. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.