-177

Ariella's pov

"Hello?" I speak through the phone as i scan through photo albums in the basement of my parents house.

"Bebe what are you doing ?" Oscar questioned.

"Oh nothing why?"

"Where are you?" He said with a serious tone.

"Why?"

"Because you said you were going to pick up the kids from my moms house."

"Shit." I mutter.

"Dont worry im on my way to get them."

"Thank you baby."

"So tell me what your doing?"

"Nothing just grabbing some stuff from Letty and Dom's garage." I half lie.

"Oh okay. I'll be home soon. What do you want for dinner?"

"Umm i'm not sure. I'll be a little late. I have a meeting with Ray so i'll just eat whatever is left over."

"Oh okay."

"I'll see you later." I say before hanging up.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket.

"Where the fuck is it?" I mumble to myself.

All these albums were of Letty and I growing up.

But i know... if Santí was my brother that he would have some pictures.

In the picture of Oscar and "Santí" was real then he'd have to be given up for adoption at around 2 years old.

I found nothing.

Its been two hours and still nothing.

Wait..

Maybe this is like some movie shit. Okay im stupid. Theres no secret door that leads to a hidden album full of pictures.

I looked around the walls to see if there was a door.

Nothing.

Then i decided to

I pushed the shelves out of the way and looked to see   a small secret door.

It was the same color of the wall so it wasn't that noticeable.

I pried it open.

There it was.

Well i'll be fucked.

I reached over to see a small photo album full of pictures of my parents and some little kid.

It didnt hit me until i saw the same exact picture Oscar showed me last night.

"Oh my god." I put my hand over my mouth and gasped.