-182

Ariella's pov

Ariella's pov

"Im sorry this happened...." i sniffled.

"No you're not." She laughed. "You're only saying that because you don't want me to kill you."

"Why are you taking this out on me? I did nothing to you!" I shook my head.

"But you really did." She stared at the ground.

I stayed silent so she could elaborate.

"When Santí and i were born we were immediately put up for adoption. Then when we find out you were born not shortly after. How do you think this makes me feel?" She teared up.

"I may have grown up being spoiled by my rich parents. But that never covered up the fact that it was out of pity."

She paused so she could pull herself together.

"I stayed close to Freeridge to be close to 'home' but it just hurt more to see you taking my place." She glared at me.

"I begged my parents to let me go to Freeridge high. Thats where i met Oscar. The one person i had that genuinely loved me. He actually loved me. For once i knew what it felt to be wanted. We dated for years. Even when he was in prison. I WAS!" She shouted as she slapped me.

"I FUCKING WAITED. Then when he came out you decided to ruin it for me." She shook her as she bawled her eyes out.

"You took away the one person i had. That you didnt. So yes i did whatever i could to get him back. Even if that meant you died."

"I almost killed myself because of what you did." I teared up.

"You mean you grabbed everyone's attention so you can get Oscar back? He was falling for me again until you had your little breakdown." She laughed in my face.

"Then you faked your death. And guess what?.... he forgot about you." I looked her dead in the eyes.

That sentence really caused a war.

She immediately grabbed me and threw me down onto the cold, hard concrete.

"You stupid bitch." She shouted.

"You replaced me as a daughter and as a mother." She threw punches at my face.

I attempted to push her off of me.

I struggled hella.

"Nicole. Not yet. We still need her alive for just a little longer." Santí pulled her back.

"Lets see who replaces who as a wife." She smirked.

"And say goodbye to your precious son your smart mouth got him a spot next to your coffin." She shouted.

"You stay away from my son!" I grabbed her wrist.

"Byeee." She smiled as she walked up the steps.

I just cried hysterically.

"Nooo!" I shouted as i banged on the door.

After a short while my crying died down as i tried to think of a plan to escape and get my kids. But i panicked once i heard Aiden's cry.

—spookysblock

:(