CHAPTER 1

To
My sister
Thank you for all your support.

Here's how my story goes. Hopefully, you will like it...
---------------------------------------------------------

Present.

It had been a beautiful day. The day started with Sahil shooting for "The Lovely Brunch."

He spent the next few hours answering a reporter about his previous film - " The Apocalypse.", to celebrate five years, of successful screening in the theatres.

The Apocalypse, when released, broke all records in history and managed to grab every single person's attention. In the end, Sahil had won everyone's hearts by his magnificent and majestic performance. The grandeur of the sets, it's charm and magic that held within, and Sahil's brilliant ability of acting and the direction by a distinguished director; the most talked about and gifted one; Kumar Singh. Rhea who had been Sahil's co-star was also a very blessed actress and managed to produce the intended effect.

The Jukebox released on YouTube got 1 million likes in less than an hour. On the first day, the show emerged with the critics praising the film is for its beauty and magic; and producing the theme that lay hidden in the name; Destruction. Getting destroyed in love; to be more precise.

'The Apocalypse' had won all Filmfare awards, and every single award that was hoisted that year, during its release.
And Sahil alone had won 8 awards for the best actor category, in total, combining all awards existing. 

It was after this that Sahil became even more popular. He was already the heartthrob of the nation before, But having a blockbuster on your profession has its own perks. Is it not?

But there was something about him.

The best-chiselled features which he possessed acted as a mask from his world to the outer one. He always had a cool and a calm demeanour, but there was something different about him. He wasn't a man who was proud of his looks; nor of his successful and superb career. He was very humble. And he would always greet everyone with a smile and be chirpy. But there was an aura of mysteriousness associated with him.

But no one knew; that when he was alone; the veil of confidence and courage which he had decked himself with, fell, and he embraced darkness once more, that night. He wasn't an insomniac by birth, but circumstances had made him one. He used to sit down on the terrace, alone, and watch his thoughts getting reflected by the stars; scattered and broken, and alone.

At daylight, he once again wore the veil of fake-courage and confidence, plastering a fake smile on his face, and leaving for work.

His schedule was quite busy, and he would rarely have spare time. He genuinely wished he didn't have any spare time, cause he didn't want to revisit those feelings of extreme pain and agony, and tried to reserve them to himself.

He didn't have any right to let others feel his pain, or any reason to make others listen to his problem. Why should he?

Everyone always wanted him, 
All actresses desired him. All directors wanted him. But he was leading a very reserved life; for being an actor, he had lost his trust in movies entirely.

In all parties, he was dressed in absolute simplicity. A T-shirt and jeans, that's all he always wore for every party, but still, he made the headlines, for being flamboyant and stylish.

If there was no news about him; the reporters would invent the character of their own and would portray him being in a relationship with an imaginary person.