CHAPTER 17

This life is a test and a trial, and the tests are never supposed to be easy.
                                  Muniba Mazari.

Sahil.

I look at the ceiling of my room, judging my feelings.

I have not moved over the break up yet. But I try not to feel horrible at things.

Try being the keyword there.

I probably am going mad.

I think of Ayesha. Oh my god, what can I say about her?

She had a beautiful face. Her black eyes with a tinge of brown, adorned with mascara. Her black hairs beautifully combed or left on her side; she had an epic jawline that added to her features. Her lovely smile.

She was indeed incredibly beautiful.

Not only did her beauty matter, but she had a lovely girl in her heart.

She had emotions. She was that girl in movies who believed in love and emotions.

She was like a girl who would be the perfect heroine in a movie — Complete in all ways.

There was kindness in her smile, a gentleness. It was the smile of one who laughed with ease and saw a person under the behaviour, a soul-connector. She was the kind of person who lived how he believed people should as if she were sunshine that only radiated from the best aspects of those she met, their flaws entirely invisible to her gaze. She was a calm sea, dancing birdsong and the new buds of spring. Most of all, she was my friend.

It's been three months since my relationship with Rhea ended.

It's Ayesha who calls every day to check on me if I am okay.

I hear a cling and glance at my mobile, where I can see something that quickly disappears. I open it and discover it's a news article about me.

Sahil and Rhea: Not together anymore?

A close associate to Rhea revealed that she explored a different side of Sahil, which she hated. This is a critical factor for their breakup. Photos of Sahil, Rhea and Varun went viral, from The Beautiful Castle,  where it seems Sahil broke up with Rhea.

However, Sahil's career has now become an impediment as he is too busy to give her adequate time that is necessary to make a relationship successful.

Recently the usually enthusiastic and chirpy Sahil was spotted in Delhi airport, and he seemed in no mood to pose for the photographers who were eagerly waiting for his one or two photographs. Yet, a photo of Sahil Malhotra was taken, and it is said that he was crying, his eyes red, and his hairs messed up.
(See the photo below)

It is a clear indication that Sahil is facing the after-effect of his breakup with Rhea, and it has severely affected his mood.

Rumours are that Rhea has moved on with Varun, who is presently working together in a film.

And sure enough, someone had managed to take my photo, where I was really crying and heading towards the taxi.

Great.

Just Great.

I fell back in the bed, uttering a mental thank you to God that the media hadn't followed me. Not that I care, but they would've found Ayesha, grabbing her unnecessary recognition.