Introduction

Hi everyone, and thank you for taking the time to drop by and read this story!
This Intro chapter is dedicated to mxreska because she/he convinced me to publish this story!

This is my very first Fairy Tail fanfiction, so please go easy on me and be patient for updates. They might come fast or slow, depending on how busy I am, but I'll still do my best to satisfy you all!

What's going to happen with this fanfic:

This story basically runs along the canon storyline, though there'll be a few original story arcs here and there. I'll do my absolute best to keep the characters within their correct personalities, and Akira's and Momo's love interests won't come until very much later, considering how much younger Akira is in Book 1.

I will accept any helpful comments/helpful criticism to improve the story, and I will listen to any helpful suggestions.

I'm only going to say this here and in the very beginning of Chapter 1, as I'm sure you all know already:

I don't own anything from Fairy Tail, canon storyline, characters and magic system - all of it belongs to Hiro Mashima.

I only own Akira, Momo and anything else you don't see in the source material - please don't steal or copy the things I've created for this story, regarding my OC's.

Now, onto the story!!