Chapter 47

Third Person's P. O. V:

The sea breeze blows back Natsu's and Happy's hair as the pinkette breathes it in, a huge grin on his face. Wendy had healed him of his motion sickness, and he's leaning against the ship's railing as they return to the rendezvous point.

"Ah! This is what it's like to sail a ship without puking my brains out!" Natsu sighs contentedly.

"Aye, matey! Welcome to the good life," Happy says in agreement, standing on the railing next to him. Natsu laughs joyously as he runs around on the deck like a little kid.

Watching him, Wendy says warningly, "Careful! The Troia spell doesn't last forever. Like with Aki-chan's Soothe spell."

Happy then explains that Troia is a healing spell that cures motion sickness, just like Akira's own Water Magic spell.

Natsu gags as he suddenly collapses with a sick look on his face. He pleads, body trembling, "No! Cast the spell again—hurry!"

"I'm sorry, I can't," Says Wendy. "It only works a couple of times."

Gray says teasingly, a smirk on his face, "Guess it's back to barf bags, and relying on Aki-chan!"

Lucy and Akira laugh a little. Natsu turns to the Mizuno, leaning against the opposite railing beside Erza. Natsu slowly reaches out a hand toward Akira, desperation just barely glinting beneath the pain in his eyes. The Dragneel's hand trembles as he says meekly, "A... Aki-chaaannn! P-Please... heal me....!" Natsu sags against the floor with a groan of pain.

She can't help but giggle at that, but she pushes away from the railing and goes over to him. Akira kneels before Natsu and as she heals him of his motion sickness, Happy offers to show Charlele all the snuggling spots perfect for cats.

Charlele responds curtly, saying that she's only joining Fairy Tail to be close to Wendy, not because she has any interest in Happy. Wendy is super excited about joining Fairy Tail.

"There, Natsu-kun. How do you feel?" Akira asks as she finishes healing him and pulls her hands away, the water and light fading from her hands.

"Ahaha!! I feel great!!" He cheers, jumping up and down. Natsu grins at Akira as she pushes herself to her feet. "Thanks a bunch, Aki-chan! You're a lifesaver."

"You're welcome, Natsu-kun," Akira responds, grinning back at him. Akira smiles at Wendy. When they'd gotten on the ship for Hargeon Port, Akira had given Wendy her own Communication Crystal, and before leaving Master Bob's second home, she'd told their comrades that they can keep theirs, too. They'd returned to the rendezvous point earlier to say their goodbyes to their allies.

Akira returns to her spot beside Erza and thinks back on their departure from the rendezvous point.

"Man! May your parfums grace my nostrils again, Erza-san, Lucy-san, and Akira-chan!" Ichiya tells them.

Winking at them, Eve says, "Be sure to come visit us whenever to feel like it."

Hibiki inputs, "When you do, be ready for the best night Blue Pegasus can offer."

With his hands on his hips, Jura says, smiling, "Give my warmest regards to Master Makarov!"

"Oh, and Gray?" A smirking Lyon says, his arms crossed over his bandaged chest. "Fix your stripping habit."

With a flustered glare on his face, the brunette snaps, "Oh, yeah?! Like you have any room to talk, bonehead!"