Chapter 59

Pic above is Akira in her work attire, just imagine the girl as Akira and that she doesn't have the sword and has black combat boots on her feet—->

And for those of you who've read the previous chapter, for some reason, I forgot to mention that Vivienne has a purple guild mark like Momo's.

Akira's P. O. V:

I stretch my arms above my head as I yawn tiredly. I'd spent the whole of the next day moving my stuff into my bedroom in Grandfather's house. I'd decided to move in here to live with him, Nanami, Vivienne and Loki. My bedroom here looks basically just like my old room in Fairy Hills, but with lace white curtains and a big window seat that has a pink covering and pink and white cushions. My bedroom was basically fit for a princess, as I can fit almost all of my bookshelves in here. Though, the books that couldn't fit had to go to the library, a couple of floors up.

The Mizuno house is huge! It even has an indoor swimming pool! My teammates, Nanami, Grandfather and the cats have helped me move my stuff in here today, though, Erza was a little sad that I was moving out. Nonetheless, she still helped. The Mizuno house was also right across the street from Lucy's apartment. After helping me move into the house, my teammates, Nanami, the cats and I have explored the place. The library in this house was probably a little bit bigger than that in my mother's house in Sakura Village; I could spend hours sitting in the library, getting lost in all those amazing books! My bedroom is facing the canal outside, on the left side of the house as you enter, and it has a balcony, with railing.

Right now, it's almost 11 0' clock at night and I'm wearing a pair of purple winter pyjamas, and Momo is wearing a pair of red ones. Loki is wearing his own set of blue pyjamas.

"Man! Even with our teammates helping us, moving in still took all day and most of the night," I mutter as I climb into the king-sized canopied bed. "I think I might be sore tomorrow."

"Hmhm!" Momo hums as she nods, she and Loki preparing to curl up beside me. "You still going to go on a job? We should take Loki, Nanami and Vivienne! What do you say, Loki?" She asks the brown furred cat.

He smiles at Momo. "I would like to join you."

"I was just thinking that," I reply, curling up under the covers. "Goodnight, Momo-chan, Loki-kun."

"Goodnight, Aki-chan," She replies.

"Goodnight, human, Momo-chan," Loki adds.

I start to drift off to sleep, but then, I get a funny feeling...

...

...

...

My left eye twitches violently as I feel something soft under my hand. My fingers curl into the soft material and I tug it up to my face. 'Wait a second, this is...!'

I jump out of bed and tug at the material in my hands, letting out a grunt of exertion.

.... and out tumbles a very familiar blue furred cat and a head of spiky pink hair that both hit the floor.

 and out tumbles a very familiar blue furred cat and a head of spiky pink hair that both hit the floor