Chapter 34

So, I've edited that because she's a Water Magic user as well, Akira can use just her magic without creating a Water Shell to breathe underwater, like Juvia. Also, the amber crystal represents Earth Magic, while the emerald crystal represents Nature Magic.

Third Person's P. O. V:

After having been released from Freed's Enchantment, Natsu and Gajeel have gone looking for Laxus by tracking his scent, but so far, neither Dragon Slayer has found him, which frustrates Natsu greatly.

"Laxus, show yourself NOW!!" Erza and Akira demand as they run through another street, while the crystal mage still attempts to track Laxus down with her Amber Earth Sense spell.

Suddenly, a loud explosion blasts through the streets, causing Natsu, Erza and Akira to pause running and jerk their heads around.

Akira says with a hard expression, "That came from Kardia Cathedral!" She and Erza exchange glances before they take off running again.

Eventually, Erza and Akira arrive at Kadia Cathedral, though neither notices that Natsu has also arrived. "So, here you are!" The three exclaim, gaining the attention of Laxus and Mystogan.

Natsu jerks his head to the Requip Magic user and says in greeting, surprise in his voice, "Erza! Akira-chan!"

Both girls glance at Natsu and say in return, "Hey!"

Erza says in relief, "You've made it out of there."

Natsu asks, looking at the masked man, "Wait! Who the heck is that guy?"

Erza and Akira follow his gaze. Akira responds, "That's Mystogan."

Mystogan gasps softly and covers his face with his right arm. Laxus's eyes dilate as he tells Mystogan, "You're wide open!"

Lightning crackles around Laxus's left fist as he raises it into the air. With a grunt of exertion, the blonde man throws his arm down and sends a blast of lightning at Mystogan. The lightning blast strikes Mystogan head-on, creating a dust cloud. In the process, Mystogan's bandanna is ripped off his head, causing Akira and her teammates to gasp.

 In the process, Mystogan's bandanna is ripped off his head, causing Akira and her teammates to gasp

Underneath the bandanna is spiky blue hair just like Jellal's. Mystogan straightens up and glances back at Akira and her teammates, revealing olive green eyes. Even the red mark around his right eye is the exact same as Jellal's.

"Jellal...?!" Erza gasps in shock.

"What the...?!" Natsu murmurs, just as surprised as the others.

Akira stares in disbelief at the blue haired man, her pink eyes wide. The last they'd seen of Jellal, was when Akira defeated him and he'd supposedly died in the Tower of Heaven as it had exploded. Akira couldn't understand how Jellal could come to be here....

Mystogan looks away from them.

With tears pricking her eyes, Erza questions in a trembling voice, "But, how...? Y-You're still alive...?"