Chapter 7

Pic above is Natsu vs Erza—->

~~~

Akira's P. O. V:

Today, I'd gotten up early again, probably because today is the day I fight Erza-chan, and finally beat her! I am so pumped for the upcoming battle!

I've decided to wear a red tank top with a pair of black Capri, with a plain red belt around my waist, and my black ankle high combat boots on my feet. I left my hair loose around my shoulders. Momo is wearing a long sleeved purple shirt with the left shoulder dropping off, paired with a black skirt and black enclosed shoes.

There's a huge crowd of Fairy Tail members gathered outside the guild hall, Erza and Natsu facing off against each other inside the circle. It would appear that the entire guild has come to watch the fight.

Suddenly, I hear a sharp gasp of disbelief from behind me right before Lucy shoves Wakaba out of the way, and she appears at my side, her brown eyes wide as she stares at the two opposing wizards.

"No way! They're really going through with it?!" Lucy exclaims.

Mira greets with a smile, "Oh, hey, Lucy!"

A tall muscular man with spiky white hair and ocean blue eyes like Mira says, "Well, if those two value their manhood, then they'd better go through with it!"

Mira states, glancing at the man known as Elfman, "Erza's not a man."

I raise one eyebrow at Elfman as I add, "And neither am I."

Lucy murmurs, looking to me , "Oh, yeah, that's right. You were fighting today too, right Aki-chan?" I turn to the older blonde to see her gaze had flicked down to the scars on my arms. I ignore her questioning gaze.

I reply, nodding, "Yup! And you can bet that today I'll be the one who'll beat Erza!! I can just feel it!"

Macao inputs, smiling, "But you've gotta admit that you're both manly."

I give Macao a 'Really?' look over my shoulder.

Lucy wonders aloud, "Aren't you worried this fight could tear our strongest team apart?"

Gray utters, "What are you talking about, 'Our strongest team?'"

Lucy replies, frowning slightly, "You, Natsu, Erza and Akira-chan, you dummy! You're the four strongest wizards in the guild!"

I jerk my head up to Lucy. I was surprised that she'd even included me. I may also consider myself one of Fairy Tail's strongest, but I've never had any intention whatsoever of joining any team, even if I did work well with some members. Well, I guess teaming up with Erza would be an exception, but it's very unlikely that I'd team up with anyone.

"We are...? Yeah, right! What idiot fed ya that lie?"

We look to see Mira giving us a closed eye smile... Before she broke out in tears, turning away from us.

Gray says apologetically, holding his hands up, "Oh! You're not an idiot, Mira!"

Lucy mutters with a deadpan look, the backs of her hands resting against her hips, "Smooth move, Gray!"

After staring at the three of them for a second, I blink my eyes a couple of times and punch Gray's left arm, causing him to grunt. "You made Mira-chan cry, Gray! That's mean!"

"I didn't mean it!!"

Elfman states, "I'll hand it to Natsu and Gray, they're tough little dudes, but neither are close to being the strongest. There are guys in Fairy Tail that are stronger than the both of them combined... Like this guy!" He points his right thumb at himself, grinning.