Chapter 4

Pic above is Erza Scarlet, The Queen Of The Fairies—->

                             ~~~

Years ago, the evil wizard Zeref crafted a skull shaped flute, infused with Black Magic. It is known as Lullaby, for its melody causes those unfortunate enough to hear it, to fall into an eternal slumber.

The battle for this forbidden instrument is being waged this very moment.

                             ~~~

Akira's P. O. V:

Natsu and I glare, holding our arms in front of our bodies as we stand within the powerful winds swirling around us.

"Natsu/Akira-chan!" Happy and Momo exclaim in concern at the same time.

Laughing, Erigor questions us, "Now do you understand, Little Fly? Your fire can never defeat wind! The same goes for your crystal, Queen of Quartz!"

Natsu utters, wind tossing their hair and clothes, "This is intense!! It's like standing inside a typhoon."

I reply, some strands of blonde hair being blown in my eyes by the wind, "I know! But, we have to stop him, and fast!"

Erigor says, "It's time to blow your flame and crystal out for good!! Now, Storm Shred!"

I furrow my brows when curved scythe-like blades of wind are shot at us from Erigor. I jump in front of Natsu, and thrust out my hands, "Crystal Magic: Crystal Shield!" A shield resembling one a royal knight may use, only a bit bigger, forms in front of me. The wind blades bounce off of it, scattering around Natsu and I, my shield easily protecting us.

Natsu then leaps into the air, flames bursting from his feet which propel him upwards, flames swirling around his right fist. He is halted by Erigor's wind. Natsu grunts, "I have... To break... Through...!" He's then thrown back on the ground, landing heavily on his back.

My Crystal Shield vanishes.

Natsu leans on his left knee, the other bent, and his left eye squinted closed as he mutters, "I cant even get close enough to land a punch on this guy! Now what?!"

Erigor says, "Feeling a little frustrated? Don't be so hard on yourself. You never had a chance against me! Hahaha! But, don't worry! I'm going to put an end to this now! My Soaring Phoenix Magic rips everything to shreds! Emera Baram!!"

My eyes widen greatly as I recognise that spell, several small purple magic circles spinning around a slightly larger one. I leap in front of Natsu.

I hear Happy call out to us warningly, "That's a dangerous spell, Natsu, Akira! Whatever you do, don't let it touch you, okay?!"

"Yeah, I know! You're not the only one who's heard of it, Happy," I respond without looking back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET OUT OF THE WAY, AKIRA!!" Natsu screams at me fearfully.

I ignore him and refuse to budge from my spot.

Holding two his index and middle fingers on both hands in front of him, Erigor says while grinning, "Goodbye, Fairy Tail Flies!!"

Wind stirs visibly around Erigor, building up until it forms a massive drill. It spears toward us.

I think desperately, 'Please, lens me your strength, mother! Please let this work!'

I thrust out my arms as I call out, "Crystal Magic: Crystal Dome!" A dome of rose quartz crystal appears around Natsu and I. The wind slams into it and pelts against it mercilessly. The dome holds. Eventually, the wind dies down, and small green leaves drift to the ground with it.