Chapter 63

So, I've decided to just skip the rest of the Edolas arc, as it's just too long, but here's a summarised version of Akira's and Momo's version of Edolas.

Pic above is what I imagined Edolas Akira to look like, just without being so happy like that, and with an eyepatch over her left eye—->

On a very rainy afternoon, the whole town, including the people in it, were sucked up into a gateway in the sky, called an Anima. A lot of stuff happened, including many battles, and the Team Natsu found out that Mystogan was actually Edolas's version of Jellal, the prince of Edolas, to be exact. In Edolas, the place they were sucked into, everyone has a counterpart, and Edolas Fairy Tail was a dark guild.

Edolas was also completely drained of magic power, and the King of Edolas had tried to shatter the lacrima crystal their friends were turned into, in order to have magic power rain down on them for eternity.

Erza Knightwalker was an enemy of Fairy Tail, and she and Akira Kesshou Mizuhara, the Edolas version of Akira, were mortal enemies which shocked everyone, considering how close they are in Earthland, which is where they are now. And Mizuhara's partners was a young man, named Hiro, with the exact same features as Momo, but a different personality; he was extremely laidback and lazy, but super smart, and formal, and he also had the same ears and tail as Momo. Mizuhara's second partner was a woman who looks exactly like Loki, but with a far more energetic and bright personality, named Emilia.

 Mizuhara's second partner was a woman who looks exactly like Loki, but with a far more energetic and bright personality, named Emilia

(Pic is Hiro, just imagine him with the exact same hair colour and features as Earthland Momo—->)

(Pic is what Emilia looks like—->)

When Natsu and Wendy had been rescued by Akira, Lucy, Gray, Charlele and Mizuhara's partner, Natsu had run off but encountered both Erzas and Edolas Akira battling each other. He'd run back, screaming that there are two Erza's and another Akira, calling both Erzas and Akira monsters.

Let's just say, that when Akira heard that, Natsu had gotten off a little easier than when Gray had called her a monster.... she'd just smiled such a sickly sweet smile that to Natsu, it was far more scary than any glare Erza or Akira had given him in the past, as she'd asked if she truly is a monster or not.

Knightwalker had killed Mizuhara's entire family when she was just six years old, leaving Mizuhara to be the only survivor along with Hiro, and they'd fled to Fairy Tail, where they'd found Edolas's grandfather, Samui Mizuhara. Akira's relationship with Erza was exactly the same as Mizuhara's relationship with Edolas Lucy. Mizuhara was considered the strongest female wizard of Fairy Tail.

What was shocking about Edolas to Akira and her teammates was, that Edolas Gray and Natsu have been flirting with her and trying to hit on her for a long time, but whenever one of them tried to make a move, Edolas Lucy would always scare them away, or any guy for that matter. Hence why Edolas Akira doesn't have a boyfriend. Her cold and scary personality, which is the complete opposite of Earthland Akira's, didn't help matters, either. During the final battle, Mizuhara, Emilia and Hiro had appeared to aid their guild mates, and while Mizuhara had squashed two soldiers into her chest, Gray Surge, Gray's counterpart, had wished he'd been in the same position as those soldiers, much to Gray's and Akira's shock.

Mizuhara was bustier and curvier than Akira, which surprised the crystal mage at first. Mizuhara was a year older than Lucy, being eighteen years old. She'd also worn more revealing clothing. Mizuhara also became flustered whenever Surge and Dragion (Edolas Natsu) flirted with her.

In the end, both versions of Fairy Tail had won the war, and the three Dragon Slayers, Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy, had defeated the King of Edolas and his Dorma Anim, which was a type of armour that cancels out magical attacks, and was in the form of a dragon. The lacrima which had imprisoned the town of Magnolia had returned to its former state, and everyone who was trapped in it was unharmed. The Exceeds who once lived on a floating island had come back to Earthland, including Hiro and Emilia, though despite her cold personality, Mizuhara was sad to see her friends go. They'd had to turn into their Exceed form, which is the form of a cat, however, as Earthland couldn't handle their human forms.

As she'd begun to return to Earthland, Akira told her Edolas counterpart that Nanami, Vivienne and her grandfather were still alive and well, which made Mizuhara smile as tears dripped down her face.

Charlele had been furious with Queen Shaggot and her lackies for having sent Charlele on a mission to destroy the Dragon Slayers. The queen of the Exceeds, Shaggot, then explained that the reason she'd sent the Exceed eggs to Earthland six years ago was because of a vision she'd received one day, that their homeland, Extalia, would fall. So, she'd sent all the eggs to Earthland for their own safety.

The Fairy Tail wizards understood why she did what she did, and quickly forgave her. Queen Shaggot then explained why Charlele received a different memory. It was because she possessed the same gift she did, and Queen Shaggot apologised. The other Exceeds decided that they would go look for their kin. Charlele asked why she possessed the same gift as the queen, but she'd said she didn't know how to answer that and avoided eye contact with her. The same thing had happened when Momo had asked Hiro why he had the same ability as her, and Loki had asked Emilia the same question, but none of The Exceeds gave them an answer.

Team Natsu had caught on to Nadi's weird hand waving, and they'd discovered a weird lookalike/counterpart of Ichiya, from Blue Pegusas. Hiro and Emilia had also told Momo and Loki that they could visit them anytime they wanted. That was when Pantherlily showed up with Lisanna, bound in rope. Momo had instantly fallen in love with him when she'd first met the black Exceed. Lisanna had explained to her guild mates about the day she'd died. Their must've been a lot of little Animas scattered around then, and when Lisanna had fallen down the cliff, an Anima had sucked her up.

She'd found her way to Edolas Fairy Tail, and they'd welcomed her with open arms. Lisanna had known it was Earthland Natsu right from the beginning, but she just want ready to tell him everything yet. Then, when the magic energy was being sucked out of Edolas and into Earthland, Lisanna's body had been pulled along with it, as she wasn't originally apart of that world.

After that, they'd returned to the guild hall and had told everyone about their adventure in Edolas, about Mystogan actually being Prince Jellal, and they'd partied all night to celebrate Lisanna's return. They also celebrated Panther Lily joining the guild, who became Gajeel's partner in crime. Everyone else was all just as shocked as Akira and her teammates when they found out that her Edolas self and Erza Knightwalker were enemies.

Nanami and Vivienne have been very upset to learn that they were dead in Edolas.

Akira, Nanami and Momo had sung the night away on stage.