Chapter 68

Songs used:

In This Life by Delta Goodrem.

Pic above is Master Hades—->

Akira's P. O. V:

I smirk as I start to feel my magic power returning to me, and I'm able to stand up again. The others seem to have their magic power back, too, because they're also standing.

"Let's rock, babies!" Bickslow exclaims as he throws his right arm forward, and sends his babies shooting for Rustyrose as they echo his words. Bickslow's babies strike Rustyrose head-on.

He's knocked back with a cry. Freed leaps into the air, and slashes his sword across Rustyrose's stomach, knocking him back further into a boulder. The grey haired man cries out before he collapses.

Lisanna asks, sounding puzzled, "I wonder what just happened?"

I say as I clench my fist, still smirking, "Well, whatever it was, our magic power is back to normal, now!"

Lily states, "Maybe this whole bizarre phenomenon is the reason why all the others haven't returned yet..."

Lily shares a Look with Momo who utters while shrugging, "Maybe."

Rustyrose demands in a shocked tone, "What have you done, Azuma?! They're supposed to be dead leaves blown away by the wind!"

Rustyrose gets to his feet and calls, "Come forth! Tower of Dingir! Turn all your sorrow onto the foolish Fairies, and return them to the wreckage from which they came!"

A massive tower rises up out of the ground around us, dragging us up into the air.

Freed questions while struggling against it, "What is this spell?!"

"Man! I can't move," Says Bickslow.

Levy, and I struggle to get out as Vivienne says, glaring sharply, "We've all gotten trapped in this thing!"

Rustyrose tells us, "The sacred ground you hold so dear will serve as your graves!"

I say pleadingly, my pink eyes wide, "No...!"

"I've got no other choice," Bickslow murmurs as he reaches his hand up to grip his visor, and pull it up, revealing his face, which has a tattoo of a figure on it. "I gotta use my Figure Eyes!"

Freed reminds him, "But, that spell won't work on someone wearing glasses!"

"I know." The Seith Magic user smirks, gaze glued to a certain someone in the tent. "The guy I'm using it on is too manly for glasses. I need your help for a second!" Bickslow's red eyes glow a pale green, and so do Elfman's, as he makes eye contact with him.

"Glad to be of service!" Elfman responds.

Rustyrose laughs, unaware of Elfman approaching him from behind. Elfman's body begins to turn the colour red and a green aura surrounds him as he lets out a loud grunt of exertion. Bickslow commands, "Now take that guy down!"