Chapter 62

Pic above is Gildarts Clive—->

Akira's P. O. V:

I sit at the table beside Wendy, reading The Lord of the Fairy, while Wendy reads a book on medicinal herbs that are found in Magnolia; Nanami sits on my other side, eating a hamburger. Charlele, Momo and Vivienne drink tea while sitting on the tabletop, while Loki yawns as he naps. Grandfather sits at a table with Macao and Wakaba, no doubt talking about the past. I've decided to not go on a job today, so I'm wearing a pink tank top underneath my sleeveless pink hoodie paired with a pair of black shorts and black strappy sandals. I've put most of my hair up in a side ponytail.

Momo wears a yellow spaghetti strap top with a black skirt and black strappy sandals.

"Hey, guys!" Lucy's cheerful voice calls, causing us—except for Loki who is barely cracks an eye open, before going back to sleep—to look up. Lucy approaches us while tugging off her white jacket.

"Hi, Lucy," We return.

"Gotta say, you're fitting right into Fairy Tail," Lucy says to Wendy, Charlele, Nanami, Vivienne and Loki, though she gives a small sweat drop when she sees that the brown furred feline is still asleep.

Charlele speaks up, "Actually, we live in the girl's dorm."

Wendy adds, "Yeah! How come you don't live there too, Lucy? It's really nice and cozy!"

"Yeah, well, I didn't find out about it until after I got my place. Besides, the rent there is like 1, 00, 000 Jewel a month! My apartment is way more affordable, and I'm broke," Lucy mumbles, deadpanning. We laugh. Lucy turns to the younger bluenette and Vivienne, smiling as she questions, "So? What about you two? And you, too, Loki? How are you guys liking Fairy Tail?"

Nanami replies, smiling, "Aki-nee and Momo-chan just finished giving us the tour, and Fairy Tail's amazing! It's everything dad said it was!"

Lucy and I smile happily at that.

Suddenly, Max and Warren throw open the doors as they charge in and yell at the same time, "BIG NEWS!!"

The sound of bells rings throughout the town of Magnolia. I look up, and silently wonder what the bells are for. Across the room, I see recognition filling Grandfather's ocean blue eyes. It would seem that even after all these years, he still remembers what those bells are for.

"What's up?" Lucy asks.

"Sounds like bells," The two bluenettes, Charlele and Vivienne say in unison.

"GILDARTS IS BACK!!!" Everyone else cheers while clinking their mugs together.

"Gildarts?" Lucy questions. "Who's that? Are they in the guild? I don't think I've ever even heard of them before."

Mira says with a smile, "He's the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail!"

Lucy, Nanami and Vivienne start at that, their eyes bugging in their sockets. "WHOA!! Are you serious?! I thought that Erza, Akira and Samui-san were the strongest?!" Lucy exclaims as I stand next to the redhead and Grandpa stands on her other side.

Erza states with her arms crossed below her chest, "All modesty aside, I don't even hold a candle to him."

Grandpa nods in agreement as he says, "She's right. Even I'm nowhere near close to Gildarts' strength."

I add, my hands on my hips, "Yeah. And, besides, Gildarts has many more years of experience than me. I am only a kid, after all."

Lucy mumbles with a deadpan expression, and a small sweat drop on the side of her head, "I'll bet that this guy must be the king of breaking stuff, then."