Chapter 31

Pic is of the Thunder Legion—->

Video is Can You Feel The Magic from Winx Club Season 8. I'll let you know when you need to play it—->

Akira's P. O. V:

I lie on my back in bed, dressed in my pyjamas, as I gaze up at the ceiling, my arms draped over my stomach. Outside, night has fallen, and stars spangle in the sky. After the fighting had died down in the guild hall earlier, Erza, Natsu and I had told everyone what went down in the Tower of Heave, with my battle against Jellal. Everyone was just as stunned as my teammates were when they found out about my ability to control lacrima.

"WHAAAATTT....?!?!" My guild mates, minus the other members of Team Natsu, shout in disbelief and shock, their eyes wide as they stare at me. The fighting had finally died down, and we'd told our guild mates of my ability to wield lacrima. As expected, everyone was just as stunned as my teammates.

I run the back of my head sheepishly as I reply with a hint of nervousness, "Uhm... Yeah... I can control lacrima."

"Since when?" Cana asks curiously, tilting her head a little.

Dropping my arm, I reply as I shrug, "I guess I've always known. It's just apart of my Crystal Magic."

"That's incredible, Akira-chan," Max murmurs in astonishment, gazing at me wide-eyed.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Gajeel utters, a frown on his face, "Yeah; any bad guy you could think of would desire that kind of power, and want it for themselves."

I immediately tense up, sucking in a sharp breath. Gajeel's right, of course. I avert my gaze as I reply, "Y... Yeah... I guess..."

I feel Erza frown at me with a hint of suspicion, but I refuse to look up.

I let out a sigh. Even though I didn't say anything, I still felt that Erza was suspicious when I responded to Gajeel. I'd better be careful from now, as I don't want my teammates finding out... At least, not just yet.

"Aki-chan, are you okay?" Momo asks me in concern, curled up on my left. "You've been quiet since we've gotten back from the guild hall."

"I'm fine, Momo-chan," I respond with a sigh in my voice. "I was just thinking."

She sits up to face me and asks, "About our conversation with the other members?" She's wearing a pair of light blue three quarter length pyjama pants and a matching short sleeved shirt with white cat paws printed all over them.

"Yes," I murmur, nodding.

A moment of silence passes between us. Finally, the purple eyed feline speaks up, stating bluntly, "You should tell them." I flick my eyes to Momo. Her face and voice are deadly serious, gaze unwavering. "About You-Know-Who and them."

"I can't, Momo," I state.

"Why not? I thought you were going to once we found Fairy Tail, because you said that they'd help us."

"I was going to tell them, but then, we had lost Lisanna, had our S-class Wizard Promotion Trials, and then the incident with Eisenwald, and after that, things just got so crazy that I couldn't find the right moment to tell them," I say and sigh heavily.