Chapter 3

Pic above is Natsu Dragneel—->

~~~

Akira's P. O. V:

Now walking down a corridor, Lucy groans as she mumbles, "This is useless! I can't find him anywhere!"

Happy says in agreement, "Aye...!"

Lucy questions, pausing, "What do you say we just go back to where Erza is...?"

I nod as I agree, "Agreed. We're not getting anywhere here."

Suddenly, Happy cries out in fear, black eyes wide, as a deep purple aura swirls around him, "WAAAHHH!!!"

Lucy asks in surprise, "Whoa! What's with the crazy reaction?"

A fearful Happy replies, "Erza gave you an order to go after the bad man!! So... So you have to do as she says, Lucy, Akira-chan! Ignoring an order from Erza is never a good idea!! She's gonna be super angry with you two! And if I have to watch her punish you, it might scar me for life!!"

I deadpan at the blue cat.

Lucy says nervously, "What kind of punishment are we talking about, here?! Heeeyyy! I was just kidding! I would never give up on a mission like that!"

Happy says triumphantly, grinning, "The thought of an Erza smack down scared some sense into you, huh?"

Lucy snaps back, "Shut up, you stupid cat!! Why are you even following us?!"

I say, "Don't listen to Happy, Lucy. Erza wouldn't really hurt you like that. And, besides, I used to ignore all of her orders all the time when Momo and I first joined Fairy Tail, and Erza never punished me."

Lucy stares at me in surprise. "Really?"

"That's because you're an exception, Akira-chan," Happy says. "You're just as terrifying as Erza when you're mad, even now, after three and a half years! Which is also why we call you Erza 2. 0!"

I raise one eyebrow at him as Lucy starts getting a nervous expression. "You guys really think I'm that scary?"

"Your temper can rival with that of Erza's! You can even scare Natsu and Gray easily," Happy tells me, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Lucy questions me, "Seriously Akira-chan?"

I nod, smirking. "Uh huh! But, you should've seen me when Momo and I first joined Fairy Tail! I had absolutely no respect for anyone, even Erza and Master Makarov, and I would lash out at anyone both verbally and physically almost all the time. Even Erza. But, then stuff happened, and I've changed for the better."

Lucy gapes at me in disbelief.

"Aye!" Happy agrees. "Aki-chan really used to be even scarier when they first joined, but now she's a much nicer person who gives me lots of fish!"

Momo states, standing on the floor, "Even now, though, she's still as scary as Erza, especially when she's mad. But, Aki-chan is much more forgiving than Erza is."

I say, shrugging a shoulder, "What can I say? I grew up with Erza-chan!"

                               ~~~

Sometime later, the building started to shake. Momo and Happy are hovering in the air again.

Lucy asks, "Why is the building shaking like that...?"

I murmur in response, "I bet I know."

Momo nods her head in agreement.

                                ~~~