Chapter 70

Akira's P. O. V:

We're back at camp now and Natsu is currently resting, snoring as loud as usual. Elfman complains about the loudness of his snores. The Thunder Legion were also having a reunion with Laxus. On our way back, Wendy had told me about Mest. He was actually a member of the Magic Council sent to alter our memories and infiltrate the guild. His real name is Doranbolt, and Wendy had told him after our fight about my and Momo's past with Dark Star. Apparently, he'd made a deal with Wendy, Natsu and the others: if I was able to help them defeat Grimoire Heart and Master Hades, then the Council would leave me alone but only interrogate me about the dark guild. If we'd all failed to defeat Grimoire Heart, then the Council would just blow me up along with everyone else on the island, fearing that I'm 'a threat to us all.'

According to Loki, Natsu was pissed as the deepest hell, though Vi would've said that he was extremely livid, as he was just scared that the Magic Council will take me away. Even though it would've been just for an interrogation. I'd tried picturing that moment, and smirked.

Vivienne also mentioned that Natsu had looked like he'd wanted to kill Doranbolt, were it not for the invading Grimoire Heart guild. Yup. That's just like Natsu-kun alright...

But, anyway, we're all relieved to have won because then that means the Magic Council won't fire at us. I'll just have to deal with them afterwards.

The Exceeds sit at a table in the form of a tree stump, with logs for seats. Happy says as he eats, "I had no idea that the thing we destroyed was Hades' heart, did you?"

"No. It was just a lucky break but we did a good job," Says Charlele.

"Yeah, we did," Vivienne says in agreement as she and Loki nod their heads.

Lily says as he came over, a new sword strapped to his back, "I suppose if you consider that the ship's power source, then the Exceed Squad completed our mission exactly as planned."

Vivienne says, smiling, "That's true!"

"Aye, Sir!" Happy cheers."

"Lily-kun! When we get back to Magnolia, we should go on a date!" Momo chimes as she she hugs his arm.

Lily blushes but says, "Sure, Momo-chan. I'd love to."

"Lily! You're not wounded, are ya?!" Gajeel asks worriedly, rushing yo to his Exceed.

"No. Not at all. You seem to be doing fine, save for a few scrapes," Lily points out, looking at the Iron Dragon Slayer.

He grins and chuckles as he says, glancing at me where I'm standing with my grandfather, "Geehee! It's all thanks to the kid!"

"Aki-chan-sama!!"

"Eh?" I look up just in time to be glomped by a certain blue haired blue eyed Water Magic user. Juvia hugs me tightly, and I blink my eyes a few times at this.

"Are you okay, Aki-chan-sama?!" Juvia asks in worry as she looks me over.

"I'm fine, Juvi-chan," I respond, looking back at her. "But, the question is, are you okay? I was worried about you." Juvia looks surprised by that, and my eyes widen when she starts mumbling about how much I care about her.