Professional Father

Book two in the 'professional' series.

The continuation of Robert and Kimberly's life together, only this time there's a baby involved.

How will the multimillionaire couple deal with a child in their very busy and very dangerous schedules? Wait and see.

"We made that." Robert whispered in Kimberly's ear.

"It's a child not a toy, Robert." Kimberly playfully elbowed Robert.

"Anyway, Now you can call me daddy in public and no one will say a thing." He smirked.

Kimberly shook her head. "I swear you're the child sometimes."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for reading my story, and I hope you enjoy it. Before you do, though I'd like to warn you:-

This is fiction. All characters, organisations and events portrayed in this story are based upon my imagination. The way the characters are portrayed in this story does not represent or relate to who they are in real life.

The things the characters may say or do does not reflect on how I think or feel on certain subjects, this is just how I portray my characters and their behaviours. By no means do I agree with everything I have written to express my characters personalities.

Some characters may be the same people from some of my other books but that does not mean they act, think or are the same, there will be similarities and differences in each book to fit the plot.

This book will contain mature themes such as DD/LG, vulgar language, sexual assault, violence and sexual writing. If you are for any reason triggered by any of these and/or if you get easily offended, I advise that you do not read.

However, if you are a kinky bitch and enjoy reading things as such and want to continue reading, then I hope you enjoy. Please share your opinions and show support by leaving comments and votes as I honestly do true, even though it may seem as if I don't.

I hope you enjoy reading.

DD/LG. daddy dominant, little girl- A relationship in which there is a male and female couple who choose to take part in a Dominant and submissive relationship. The submissive (known as the little girl) will call their dominant daddy. This is not a relationship between a child and an adult, nor a relationship between an actual father and daughter. The 'little girl' will take part in a form of age regression called 'little space' which makes them feel younger than they are. It isn't meant to sexualise children, nor a father daughter relationship. It is one hundred percent legal.