59•New life

"Cole, it's bizarre to say you'll move with us." Kimberly shook her head.

"I have nothing here, I'm dedicated to work and you guys are my family. Besides, it's not that far, one hour helicopter ride from the office roof and I'm there." He smiled.

"But-"

"No buts, sunshine, I'm coming." Cole smiled.

"Well, the house there is finally built, looks very exotic, it actually looks like more of a holiday home." Robert chuckled.

"We just need to get out of here. Just our necessity's to come with us now. Our photographs and all other stuff have been sent over. We just need to get rid of this." Kimberly huffed. She carried her purse into the living room and dialled Elijah's number.

"Hello, gorgeous." Kimberly could hear his smile through the phone. Almost five months later and Elijah was completely better. Everyone was. Robert had bought a whole island to set up business. Robert hires plenty of builders to build multiples homes and offices there.

Gibson has been completely wiped out. Numbers had been thinning out a while but after people from Mexico pulled him up for something it was like world war three and his whole team got wiped out, including the man himself.

Kimberly agreed that Robert could keep the drugs side considering the rivalry of Gibson had now completely been torn apart and ended. Robert and Cole were working in completely rebuilding the company for Jenkin — if he wished to take it over in the future.

Of course there were still people after Robert but the main enemy was gone, making things drastically easier. By after they move where nobody would ever know, well it was impossible for rival people to find out where the Mitchell's lived.

Things were going well.

"Hi, is Belle okay?" Kimberly questioned. Robert had send Elijah over to the island with Belle through boat. Due to the people after the couple they all had to take different routes, even when their baby was involved. Mason was doing the same, but with Jenkin on a separate boat.

"She's grand. I've put her down for a nap, she got a bit tired." Elijah chuckled. "The whole house is sorted, only pictured and things to be put up, and your clothes to be hung up."

"Thank you, Elijah. Oh, how did she react to the boat, was she okay?" She questioned.

"Loved it, she went down a floor and watched the waves against the window. She liked it." Elijah explained.

"Awh, great, good good. We shouldn't be long. How do the other houses look? The guards homes. What do they look like?" Kimberly questioned as she began making her way up to her bedroom to make sure nothing was left behind.

"A few are finished, others aren't. Haven't you visited the island yet?" Elijah asked, feeling rather confused.

"Not really, no. It's all been very rushed, we need out of this place and soon." She huffed, looking through all her draws.

"Well, your home looks amazing. I believe we have accommodation for a few guards, but not all." Elijah explained.

"Okay, well you can stay at our home for a while until your house is done. The island should only ever hold our people so we don't need to worry. Also, Cole is adamant he's living at the island so he will be living with us for a while until things can be sorted." Kimberly spoke as she closed her empty draw.

"Okay, sounds good. Everything here has been fine since I got here. See you soon." His cheerful voice sounded through the phone before he hung up. Elijah happily agreed to live at the island. Living at the island meant a rent-free home, a stable job and even higher pay, and to top it all off, it was just over an hour away through helicopter, what was so bad about that? To be truthful, Elijah would have agreed without the higher pay, he loved Kimberly like a sister, Robert and Kimberly were his family and he loved to protect Kim for a living.