44•Every Sunday

"Have you got all your stuff?" Kimberly questioned her father.

"I think so, just ship anything we forget or we'll wait until you're down next." He shrugged.

"Milo's picking Dani, Rhys, Caleb And Mark up in two hours. You, mamma, Katie and Adrian are in a car with me. Pam, Grace Caitlin and Bernadette are in Robert's car. I feel bad for him." Kim laughed.

"You've put him with a bunch of girls, mae ar ben y byd." Dale said sarcastically.

"Ni feiddiaf ond ef mewn car gyda'ch dynion i gyd." Kim laughed.

"Dewis da."

"Are you talking about me?" Robert poked his head around the door and laughed.

"Never." Kimberly giggled.

"I hate when you talk welsh. It frustrates me that I don't know what you're saying." He chuckled and walked closer to his wife.

Kimberly poked Robert's chest. "Exactly why I don't want Jenkin's first language to be Dutch."

"Yeah yeah, you've said." He chuckled.

"Right, I've got to go check on the kids." Dale spoke as he headed out of the doorway.

"Okay. Actually, where's our baby?" Kimberly questioned Robert, finally noticing how the two were both in a room without him.

"Mark has him, they're all taking turns to see him before they go." Robert chuckled.

"I feel like we've neglected our child. I feel like we never have him." Kim pouted in thought.

"We do, it's just that our family want to spend time with him before they go." Robert shook his head and took hold of Kimberly's hand, pulling her out of the room and down the stairs.
-
"Just hurry up." Pam flapped throwing suitcases in the trunk of both Kimberly and Robert's car as Milo began loading some into his company car.

"Stop worrying, it's up to you when u get there. It's our plane it's fine." Robert shook his head and adjusted the cases in the trunk of his car. "Doll, can you give Cole a call and ask him to get in his rover and take some of these cases with him? We really didn't think." He chuckled.

Kimberly nodded and pulled out her phone. "God, flash all your money at us, honestly it's fine." Mark joked.

"Oh, shush." Kim laughed. "Ah, alright, love? Robert was wondering if you could get in one of your rovers and take a few of these cases to the airport with you, we don't have enough room."

"How did you do it last time? Don't you have Milo?" Cole questioned.

"The people who work at the hanger drove them down, and Milo of course." Kimberly spoke. "And he's here but that doesn't mean we have enough room, you haven't seen how much Katie and Grace brought."

"But why me? Savannah's your assistant."

"Robert." Kimberly whined at Cole being difficult.

"Cole, it's a direct order." Robert shouted to Cole who was comfortably laying on his couch and didn't want to move.

"Fucking hell, Kim, no need to get your man on me." He joked.

"Just hurry."

"Yeah yeah." He groaned and ended the call.

"Is he coming?" Robert questioned.

"Indeed." Kimberly nodded with a smile. "Now, everyone in the cars so we can figure everything out." Kimberly clapped her hands.

"Goodbye." Karen smiles and waved at Kimberly's family.

"Awh, bring it in." Mark hugged Robert's family making Karen laugh. "Glad my daughter has such great in-laws."