22•Cashire

Pregnancy count:19 weeks

After a couple of months it was now February, Valentine's Day to be exact, and the couple were going out for dinner. "I feel so fucking fat." Kimberly groaned.

"Hey, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean I can't punish you, shut it with the foul mouth." Robert warned, pointing a finger at his wife.

Kimberly rolled her eyes and continued to look at her stomach in the mirror. "Kimberly may." Robert warned. "I will make you stand in a corner."

Kimberly pouted. "I'm sorry, I just feel fat."

Robert came up behind his wife and rested his hands on her small bump. "You look as gorgeous as always." Robert smiled.

"But you can see my bump through my dress, what if people just think I'm fat?" She looks to Robert through the tall mirror.

"Sweetheart, maybe if you actually covered your tummy with your dress then you wouldn't see it." Robert chuckled before quickly leaving a kiss on Kimberly's cheek and stepping backwards. "What's wrong with being bigger anyway?"

Kimberly turned to Robert after flattening her dress out. It was a silk red dress with a flowing skirt that she pairs with a pair of black heels.

"Nothing, Nothing at all, some people look amazing plus sized but me, I just feel I look awful

"Nothing, Nothing at all, some people look amazing plus sized but me, I just feel I look awful."

"You used to be bigger when you were a teenager, of course you wasn't as what you say, fat-"

"Yes I was-"

"-no you wasn't." Robert spoke in a stern voice. "But you still looked gorgeous, I still loved you even though you wasn't very skinny."

"And that's why I starved myself." Kimberly gave an overly fake smile she did whenever she made a god awful joke like that.

"I wish you wouldn't bring that up." Robert shook his head. "It broke my heart to see you starving yourself." He pouted.

Kimberly copied her husbands pout and then wrapped her arms around him. "I know, I'm sorry." She tilted her head up to look at him.

Robert smoothed our Kimberly's hair from her face then leant down a little to kiss her pouty lips. "But you don't do that anymore which is a good thing. But for now, let's go eat." Robert stepped back from Kimberly and outstretched his arm for her to take.

Kimberly smiled at her husband and then laced her fingers with his. The two exited the bedroom and made their way down the steps. Robert grabbed the long, dark coats from the small closet by the door and he draped Kimberly's over her shoulders before pulling his on.

The two left their house and made their way over to the car which milo was driving. Milo opened the car door for the two and they both thanked him once they were comfortably seated.

The two rode comfortably in the all black car. Thy eventually pulled up to a fancy, private restaurant and Robert stepped out before Kimberly or milo, opening the door for his wife. "Come on, sweetheart." He smiled. "We'll be a while milo, I'll text you to come back."

"Thank you, sir." And then he drove off.

Robert held his wife's hand and the two walked over to the restaurant doors before getting stopped by a voice. "Robert!" Someone's called.

Robert turned his head to his left to see a cocky, ginger haired, lackey man waving in his direction. Kimberly also turned her head and saw a face she found familiar. The cashier.

Robert stepped forward, pulling Kimberly along with him but wrapping his arm around her waist and keeping her back slightly. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"You don't remember me?" He asked, looking shocked. "You must remember me, right Kim?"

Robert looked down at Kimberly and she slowly nodded. She didn't exactly know how to feel about this encounter.  "How do you know this man, baby?" Robert questioned.

"That's the man I spoke to at the store a while back when Grace was here." Kimberly spoke quietly.

"I don't- oh my god." Robert turned to face the man. "You're the one that fucked Jasmine! You fucked over my best mate!"

"Robert, your yelling." Kimberly hushed, placing her left hand on Roberts chest in attempts to calm him down.

"I didn't just fuck her, were married now." He shrugged.

"It hasn't even been two years." Kimberly thought aloud.

"You stole my best mates wife!" Robert yelled, hating the man that stood before him.

"Ahh, and you're lucky I didn't take yours mate, She's gorgeous, though seems to have put on a little bit since I last saw her." He mentioned, hinting at her stomach, obviously not knowing she was pregnant. He made a joke that Robert most defiantly didn't find funny.

Robert dropped his arm from Kimberly's waist before gripping the man's collar and shoving him up against a wall. "Talk about my wife like that again, I dare you."

"Robert!" Kimberly yelled, grabbing her husbands arm.

Robert shoved him once again. "Go on! I dare you!"

"Look, mate, I'm sorry, it was a joke." The man rushed out.

"Remember 'mate' I am capable of ending your life in seconds. You even breath in my wife's direction again and I won't hesitate. You breath Coles name again or you even look at any of the three of us I swear, I won't hesitate." He let go of the man with yet another shove before stepping back and wrapping his left arm around his wife's waist. "Now go, and don't even think of my wife, Cole or I ever again."

The man nodded before quickly walking down the road in the opposite direction. "Robert." Kimberly whined.

Robert huffed and then leant down to leave a kiss on the side of Kimberly head. "I'm sorry baby, I just kind of lost it when he spoke about your weight, I don't want you feeling self conscious, especially since you're pregnant."

Kimberly let out a small laugh. "It's fine, honestly. It was nice for you to stick up for Cole though." She rested her head on Robert's side as they began walking back to the restaurant doors.

"He's my best friend, it hit him hard when he caught jasmine, of course I'm gonna get the guy when I have the chance." He shrugged.

Kimberly just laughed a little. "Let's just eat."

Yvngswag - hit my phone (slowed)

Word count:1061