57• Just fine

"Draw me an irregular hexagon." Kimberly instructed her son.

"Mam, I'm not stupid. Give me something harder." Jenkin huffed.

Kimberly looked at her son amused. "Ohhh, big boy are we? Not even Mumma, just mam now am I?" She raised her eyebrows and laughed. "Alright, let's see if you can do these..." She quickly flicked through a large math textbook and once she found her desired page, she dropped it in her son's desk. "Quadratics. They good enough for you?" She tested.

"Easy." Jenkin grinned then looked down at the book. "So... three X add two equals five X." He gave a smug smile.

"Wrong. There's two brackets. You only did one, and either way you still did that wrong." Kimberly raised her brows, happy that she taught her son a lesson.

"But I don't-"

"Look who's awake." Robert smiled as he opened the tutor room door.

"Hey Bella, baby." Kimberly smiled and out her arms out for Arabella, her two year old daughter.

"Mumma." As you could imagine, she learned that from Jenkin. Arabella reached out for her mother and Kimberly gladly held her.

"I was thinking of having a nice family night tonight? Films? Takeaway? How's that sound?" Robert questioned with a grin.

"Yes!" Jenkin shouted and slammed the textbook shut.

"Hey." Kim laughed. "You've got more work to do."

"Mummaaa, this is too hard. Pa, tell her." Jenkin sulked.

"I told you to do the shapes." Kimberly walked over to her draws. "Here's a sheet, look at the shapes and tell me their names. You're fine then, you've done lots today boy, well done." Kimberly praised her son.

"Well done, son. Mumma told me how well you're doing." Robert smiled at his son. "We'll talk about this when we're all finished up here, yeah?"

"Okay, sounds good." Kimberly smiled and began making a fuss over her daughter.

"Chinese." Jenkins spoke his opinion on what the family should eat.

"Ooh, he's defiantly my son." Kimberly laughed. "I say yes to a Chinese."

"Really? I was thinking Indian." Robert mumbled in thought.

"Ease." Arabella babbled, clearly trying to say Chinese.

Robert and Kimberly both shot their head round to their daughter who was playing with a toy unicorns on the floor. "Haaa, defiantly my kids." Kimberly laughed and high-five her son.

"Fine, Chinese it is." Robert chuckled and lifted the phone out of the holder. He dialled the number of the Chinese take-out they usually ordered from.

"Okay kids, pyjama time." Kimberly smiled and ushered her kids over to the staircase which was placed in her living room.

She quickly picked up Arabella's toys and threw them in the black toy bucket. "Can I also get a plain chow mien please." Robert ordered. Just as Kimberly walked past she felt impact on her ass leading a squeak to come from her mouth. She stared at her husband of eleven years with wide eyes. He winked at her then continued in with his order with a smirk on his face. 

Kimberly then followed her two children up the stairs, a shy smile across her lips. Jenkin went into his own room to get changed into a batman onesie, while Kimberly followed Arabella into her room and began looking for some pyjamas for the small girl.

"Mumma, can we all wear feesie onesies please?" Jenkin smiled up at his mother.

"Okay, I'll put Ari in one." Kimberly shrugged and found a princess onesie for her daughter that covered her down to her feet.