7•Loud

Pregnancy week: 7

"Awh look!" Kimberly smiled, showing Robert the old photo that was on her phone. It was a photo of Caitlin and Adrian dressed up as thing 1 and thing 2 for Halloween.

"Now that, that is adorable." Robert smiled as he threw another piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"Caitlin used to hate Halloween." Kimberly mentioned as she clicked off the photo and turned her full attention to what was playing on the tv.

"Like you then." Robert smirked.

"I don't hate Halloween." Kimberly waved him off.

"Okay, then baby gets scared." Robert faked a pout which made Kimberly's mouth fall agape in outrage.

"I do not! Nothing scares me." She folded her arms, tuning her complete gaze towards Robert.

"Oh really?" Robert chuckled, turning to completely face his wife who was only centimetres away. "What happened with that spider while we were watching friends then?" He mused.

Kimberly scoffed. "That doesn't count." She shook her head. "I'm not scared of Halloween."

Robert smirked, taking his bottom lip in-between his teeth. "Okay then, watch a horror film with me."

Kimberly pouted. "That is so unfair! Halloween isn't all about horror films.
I hate them."

"A lot of them are set on Halloween." He shrugged and reached out for Kimberly. He pulled Kimberly in close and wrapped himself around her so she couldn't move. "We're gonna watch one." He teased.

"What?! No!" Kimberly tired to fight out of Roberts grasp. "Robert! Let me go!" She squealed.

"Admit That you're scared of Halloween." He hummed as he scrolled through the horror section.

"I'm not!" She continued to kick her legs which only made Robert laugh more. He clicked on any random film which appeared to be the conjuring 2. "Daddyyy." She whined.

Robert chuckled. "Oh, daddy now am I?"

Just as the opening began Kimberly squealed and turned to burry her head in Roberts chest. "Fine! I'm scared of Halloween!"

Robert immediately clicked off the film that he wouldn't have let actually begin, he wouldn't purposely scare Kimberly. He knew she would cave eventually. "Ah, see? You'll always be my little scared baby."

Kimberly raised her finger over Roberts lips. "Shhh." She grinned.

Robert smiled and pulled Kimberly up so her face was directly in front of his. Robert laid a kiss on Kimberly's lips as he pulled her so she was on top of him.

She slowly began grinding her hips into his, causing pleasure to run straight up her spine. Robert held Kimberly's hips tight, grinding her down deeper into him. His breath became ragged and filled with need. "I want you naked." Kimberly whispered, slowly tugging up Roberts plain, white tee. Robert laughed into her shoulder, sending another wave of tingles down her spine.

Robert laid a kiss on Kimberly's neck leading her to moan aloud, his mouth somehow immediately finding the spot he knew got her every time. Kimberly ran her hands over his chest, loving the feeling of his bare skin underneath her touch. She felt goosebumps appear on his skin where she had touched and leant down to kiss them away.

"Now I need you naked." He breathed, a smirk on his face. He tugged up her shirt and threw it on the floor somewhere in the room, kissing down the valley of his wife's breasts and taking off her bra in one fluid motion.