9•Princess

Pregnancy week:8

"Are you done yet?" Robert called into the bathroom, knocking on the wooden door.

"Almost." Kimberly called back. It was two days before they left for Wales, they had finished with most of the packing and all they had left to do was visit Roberts parents for their own little Christmas in early December.

Kimberly stepped out of the bathroom in a white dress that stopped just above the knee, curled hair, red heels and red lips. Robert took a moment to take in his wife's appearance and he couldn't help but think of one day he'd never forget for as long as he lived.

Robert's Pov

I woke up at 8pm which was quite normal for me actually. It was July meaning it was sunny. I turned to my left to see Cole, Elijah and my brother Caiden standing in the doorway, all three clearly knowing exactly what time it is and what the days held.

'There's no need to be nervous' I kept repeating in my head.

Eventually Scott and milo joined us in my hotel room and we ended up spending an hour drinking cheep, shitty beer because my heart was in my ass with what the day held. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

At roughly 9:30 there was another knock on my hotel door. I sighed, not seeming to be able to shift the nerves as milo stood to his feet to open the door. In walked my mother and my father. My mother had her hair already done as lovely as ever as well as makeup "Robert! Why haven't you started yet?!" She yelled, clearly not happy with the lack of productivity that had happened that morning. "Caiden! You're supposed to make sure your little brother is all ready in time!"

"I'm hardly little, mam." I shook my head.

"You're still my baby." She insisted and I shook my head. I love my mother but she overreacts, it frustrates me, I didn't need her nagging in my ear while I was trying to settle my nerves.

"Daryl, you need to get dressed too. Cole, Elijah, Scott and milo, to your hotel rooms, you need to get dressed ready. You four need to be down there to make sure everything is looking good. Caiden and Daryl, make sure he gets dressed." She pestered, pointing to each individual.

"Yes mamma, I'm getting ready. Now please, go back to your hotel room and worry for yourself. You look stunning." I stood from my seat and kissed my mothers cheek.

She thanked me and then snatched the shitty bottle from my grasp. "No more of this, you don't even drink." She shook it in front of my face. She turned to my brother before giving out another instruction. "Feed him bread and water to sober him up. I'm finished now, I'll see you there Robert. I love you." She shot me a smile which I returned before leaving.

I let out a large sigh. "You look like you're regretting this Robert, is everything fine?" Dad asked me.

I shook my head faster than lightening. "God no, I'm nervous for Kimberly, she doesn't like eyes on her and I can imagine how nervous she is. Scrap that, I know how nervous she is,
I told savannah to keep me updated with everything and she said that she had been sick all morning, she had to take three of her tablets so she's a little drowsy." I rambled.

"I'm sure she and everything else will be fine. Now, let's get you ready baby bro." Caiden grinned.

It took me roughly two hours to get ready. I did my hair — although Caiden and my father were arguing on how I should do it, one saying I should do it different and the other saying I should do it the way I normally do.