42•Don't lie

"You're soaking me! Dani!" Kimberly yelled at her uncle who was throwing water at her from the swimming pool.

"Come on! You're in your swimsuit anyway! Jump in!" Dani encouraged and he continued to splash more water at Kimberly. They were having a family day. Kinda. A family day including Cole, Savannah and Elijah who were like family to Robert and Kimberly.

Mark was cooking on the barbecue, Lisa was playing with the kids, Karen and Daryl were enjoying a conversation with Dale and Pam while Dani, Rhys, Bernadette, Katie and Grace were in the swimming pool. Savannah had ran to the toilet as Caiden, Elijah and Scott were all having a conversation while Robert — who was once apart of the conversation — just sat on a lounger, ignored what his brother was saying and watched as his wife bounced around the pool edge, kicking water at her eldest uncle while trying to dodge the water splashes thrown her way. Caleb was somewhere else in the house, nobody really knew where. same with Katie.

Robert was happy to see his family all getting along so well. Good thing Parker's gone. He thought to himself. Robert watched as his mother laughed at something his father had just said. He watched as Bernadette and Grace began dunking Dani in the water. He watched as Lisa was holding her great grandson in her arms as Caitlin and Adrian ran circles around her. Yet while all this was going on Robert couldn't seem to take his eyes away from his wife for longer than twenty seconds. He couldn't take his eyes off how good her ass looked in her yellow and white stripped bikini, or how her hair that was tied at the top of her hair bounced as she moved, it even how her tits bounced for that matter. "You in, Rob?"

"Huh?" Robert turned his head to Elijah who had just caught his attention.

"Throwing Kim in the pool." Caiden grinned.

"And why would you want to do that?" Robert raised his brows in question.

"Because I like annoying her." Cole began grinning.

"Don't I know it." Robert chuckled. "You can but I'm not. Take the beating if you want it."

"Fine. We will. Give it a minute though." Elijah spoke up.

"Watch out!" A welsh accent was heard as well as loud footsteps. Then Caleb was seen, cupping his genitals as he ran out of the large patio doors and jumped in the pool. Just then Katie was seen running after him and a pink flip flop was thrown and hit Caleb right at the back of the head. Nice shot.

Kimberly's jaw fell slack at the sight of her butt naked uncle running through her house and diving into her pool. Karen's eyes were wide while nobody else other than Robert and his family and friends didn't seem to batter an eyelash. This was a semi-normal thing for Caleb, he would often be naked and run through his home to the bathroom, and Kimberly had experienced this since she was a teenager, as did all of her family, but she hardly expected it now.

"What did you do?!" Kimberly shouted, more shocked the angry. Then she eyes grew wide as she hurriedly turned at a 180° angle to face Karen. "I'm so sorry."

"Trust me, it's fine." Karen said in a seductive voice making Caiden and Robert cringe.

"Ma!" They both shouted in unison.

"Caleb! What are you doing?" Kimberly asked again.

"Your uncle is a dick." Katie rolled her eyes.

"Shouldn't you know that by now?" Kimberly turned to her best friend with a confused look on her face.

"Well yeah. But he stole my phone and hid it!" She shouted.

"That's doesn't explain why he's naked."