41•Humble

It had been four days since the disburse Kimberly and Robert shared. Robert finally come to the realisation that no damage would come to Parker or any of his family. The rest of the people in the household were now aware of what all the attention had been about and by now everyone had calmed down — except Robert and Dale, but that was to be expected.

Kimberly was the last one to wake in the home, it was 11am. Everyone was downstairs as Kimberly began pulling a baggy sweatshirt over her body and began making her way downstairs.

As she reached the bottom step she could hear to familiar tune of "Come on Eileen" coming from her kitchen which greatly confused her. She turned on her heels and made her way to the kitchen to find Robert feeding their son a bottle, Grace sitting on the counter top, children running everywhere while Robert's family chat away with some of Kimberly's, and Pam and Dale cook some breakfast foods.

"What's going on in- shit!" Kimberly practically screeched as her eldest uncle span her around in a circle. "Jesus, I just woke up." She groaned.

"Well, we're all in a good mood so wake up, love." Dani smiled.

"No, I'm alright thanks." She groaned and sat next to her sister on the counter.

"Sausage sarnie, babe?" Dale questioned.

"Give us a minute, dad." Kim laughed.

"Just make her one, she'll eat it." Pam waved him off.

"Fucking Hell, implying something are we?" Kim raised her brows and laughed.

"Come on Eileen, too loo rye aye." Mark smiled and sang along rather loudly making Roberts mother laugh.

"Gramps, it's early." Kim whined.

"Come on Eileen, too loo rye aye." He just repeated even louder, getting closer to Kimberly, purely to annoy her.

"I wouldn't, she's violent in the mornings." Robert joked, earning a glare from his first love.

"He's not going to stop until you sing." Caleb shrugged.

"Toora, Loora, toora, loora." Mark continued. "Do it."

"No."

"Just do it to shut him up please." Grace rolled her eyes.

"Fucking Hell, fine." Kimberly rolled her eyes. "Come on, Eileen, Oh, I swear. what he means. At this moment."

"Sing it like you mean it." Mark verged.

"But I don't mean it." Kim rolled her eyes.

"Just shut up and sing."

"Oh, come on, Eileen. Oh, I swear. what he means. At this moment, you mean everything. In that dress, oh, my thoughts I confess, Well, they're dirty. Come on, Eileen." Kimberly sang 'like she meant it.' To make her grandfather stop bitching.

"She has a lovely, strong voice, I don't get why she don't use it." Mark shrugged and took a bite out of a sausage sandwich his ex son-in-law made for him.

"Because I don't sit there singing your type of music." Kimberly rolled her eyes.

Mark smirked. "Oh, I know one you have to sing. Dan, chuck on the wurzels will you?"