43•Mine

It took a while for Robert to clear everything up with his mother, he had to slide a few lies but after a while of talking Karen finally understood and because under the assumption that there's rivalry with different company's that often leads to violence. That's all she knew and would ever know.

It was the night before everyone went home. It was the last night of Kimberly enjoying her family's company for a while. But, Robert's family made it very clear that they would always be around to help.

"Okay, I'm going to take the baby up to bed, I'll see you all in the morning before you all leave. You coming to bed, love?" Kimberly whispered as she made her way over to the staircase.

"Of course." Robert smiled and kissed his mother cheek. "Goodnight everyone." He smiled and walked over to his wife, following her up the stairs.

Caiden was sprawled out on the couch watching television with Katie and Grace, the two people the closest to his age. Karen and Daryl then set off upstairs themselves. The rest were already upstairs.

"What even is this?" Caiden groaned.

"No clue." Katie groaned and flipped the channel.

"I got to ask, you hats up with Kimberly lately? She's so tense yet at the same time so immature." Katie questioned. "She's different now, I still love her, she's always been like my sister but still."

"Oh, she's god's gift to old men." Grace laughed.

"What?" Caiden questioned, laughing nervously a little.

"Kimberly likes older men, has since She was fourteen, always been a bit of an issue. But older men like her too. She has the sweet innocent about her, it's not even an act, I don't get it." Grace explained to the two people in the room.

"She still likes older men? Why? I really don't understand why someone would want some saggy ballsacks." Katie laughed rather loudly.

"She likes the maturity, I quote 'experience.' And she likes to be controlled or something, couldn't do it." Grace shrugged.

"She likes being controlled?" Caiden questioned. "What do you mean?"

"Don't let the shy act fool you, my sister is a kinky bitch. She calls your brother daddy and he dominates her." Grace laughed, snorted even.

"Still with that?" Katie rolled her eyes.

"But anyway, I'm off to bed. Caiden, check the front door is locked, I can't be arsed." Grace smiled and left up the stairs.

"Is all that true?" Caiden asked Katie.

Katie shrugged. "She tells Grace more than she's ever told me."

Caiden nodded his head as Katie left to go upstairs. He checked around the front for locked doors to find they already were and began making his way up the stairs. He began walking down the corridor when he heard a smack noise along with whimpers. Caiden stalked further along the corridor until he came to a small crack in the door. Robert and Kimberly's bedroom door.

Kimberly was bent over at the waist, hands pressed against the wall. Her shorts pulled down and thrown somewhere in the room. Caiden could see the red marks left on Kimberly's ass and the conversation which he had with Grace not longer than ten minutes ago flashed to mind. She calls your brother daddy and he dominates her.

As Caiden a eyes rake over Kimberly's body, they rest upon Robert's hand. He's pumping two fingers in and out of her, and Caiden almost takes a step back, walks away, acts like he never saw anything, but Kimberly's voice cements his feet to the floor.