10• Merry almost christmas

Pregnancy week:8

Third person

"Merry almost Christmas!" Kimberly chimed as she stepped in Roberts family home.

Karen, Roberts mother turned around, wine glass in hand and a large smile on her face. "Oh! Hello!" Elvis Presley was playing rather loudly and Daryl and Karen were both dancing together. They looked adorable.

Robert chuckled at his parents and slipped off his coat and hung it up after helping Kimberly with hers. "Come on, Kimberly! Come dance with us." Karen waved her over.

"I think your parents are already drunk." She mumbled to her husband and he nodded with a smile.

Kimberly politely shook her head as she stepped further into the living room. "No I don't dance." She laughed.

Robert chuckled again. "Sure you do, especial to old music." He pushed Kimberly forward by her waist and Karen caught her hand. Kimberly giggles along with her parents-in-law and began dancing to the familiar tune of 'jail house rock' just as her grandfather mark had taught her to many years ago.

Robert sat on the couch with his brother, loving the sight of his wife dancing with his parents. Kimberly got awfully shy in those situations and she only ever danced once drunk, unlucky for her, this year she couldn't.

Robert admired the sight of Kimberly moving along to the music in the white, short, puffy dress he had bought her a while back. He remember her constantly staring at it when she walked past the store but she never bought it because she didn't know when she would wear it. Robert didn't care for they though, she wanted it so she got it. Simple.

She looked gorgeous in the white dress along with the red, sparkly heels she adored a lot and wore whenever she got the chance.

Robert turned to his left to see his brother watching the three with a beer in his hand

Robert turned to his left to see his brother watching the three with a beer in his hand. Alone. "Where's Jessica?" He questioned.

He sighed as he turned to look at his younger brother. "She's constantly arguing with me so I told her to fuck off and stay home."