2• mouth

Pregnancy week: 2

"I'm glad to be home." Kimberly sighed as she walked into her house for the first time in a few days.

"I couldn't agree more." Robert smiled. "Though, my side is killing me." He groaned and made his way to the living room.

"Go sit down and I'll make you a coffee." Kimberly insisted.

She turned to make her way over to the kitchen but Robert caught a hand around her waist and pulled her backwards. "Nope. I've called up Scott and he's going to be taking care of us."

"I'm fine, I feel a lot better actually, I have no more bandages and my cut is healing." Kimberly shakes her head, looking up to Robert with furrowed brows.

"You're pregnant, your body is fragile and you're very weak. You struggle doing too much in work never mind being pregnant too. Sit down, he should be here soon." Robert pulled Kimberly along to the living room.

"Cinnamon!" She called quickly, hoping her dog would come running through one of the doorways. "I don't know how I feel about someone waiting on us hand and foot." Kimberly shook her head as the married couple both took a seat.

Just then cinnamon came bounding in the living room, jumping all over Kimberly and Robert making the two laugh. Robert had asked Scott to watch over cinnamon for a while, just pop over a few times a day and feed the dog.

"You'll have to deal with it, I don't want nothing to happen to you nor the baby." Robert insists before stealing a kiss.

"Fine." She huffs. "How long?"

"Just for a few weeks until I get fully better and while I'm at work. I'll most likely be bringing the work home with me again due to me not wanting to leave you but that's fine." He smiled and pulled Kimberly in closer as he laid back on the couch with the tv remote in hand, flicking the television
On to something random.

"When will Scott be here?" She questioned.

"I'm here." A deep voice called, signalling that the blonde haired body guard had arrived. He strolled into the living room with a smile in his face. "Congratulations on the baby."

"Thanks Scott." Kimberly smiled back. "Don't worry, you won't be doing much here." She shook her head.

"Correction," Robert butted in after a playful eye roll. "Kimberly isn't to do anything, anything at all. You will be doing a lot Scott, hence I've raised your pay."

"Indeed." Scott laughed before taking a seat on the couch.

"I feel like we're gonna be broke soon with the amount of money you're practically giving away." Kim shook her head with a small laugh.

"I know what I'm doing." Robert mused.

"Of course you do."

Robert and Kimberly both ended up in bed and Scott was in the guest bedroom watching a movie. "Oh, Give me your phone." Kimberly turns to look at Robert with her hand out.

Robert raises his brows. "Why?"

"Just give me your phone." She pushes; placing her phone down.

Robert shakes his head and hands his wife his phone. "You know, if you're looking for something you won't like in there you won't find anything... I'm good at hiding."