17•A Very Merry Christmas

Pregnancy week:11

So the rest of the few weeks went fine, all leading up to Christmas. The couple slept in Kimberly father's that night and were awoken by the kids on Christmas morning.

Robert and Kimberly followed the children downstairs at 6am, a time that Kim's parents found ridiculous but she insisted the kids could wake when they wanted after five.

First the children opened their parents presents. Grace receiving a ticket to a stray kids concert, Caitlin getting a new bike and Adrian getting a new scooter, all with other little things. Though the family didn't have much, they always saved from January to Christmas to buy the best presents they can for their children.

They bough Kimberly lots of different types of chocolates and some flowers because she insisted for them not to buy her anything because she had more fortune then them and didn't find it necessary. They also bought the same for Robert, minus the flowers.

Then Kim and Robert gave their gifts to her parents and siblings. The presents for Adrian and Caitlin were thing such as clothing, toys and treats, For Grace it was a few expensive designer items, for Dale it was a full gaming computer because he had wanted one for a while and for Pam it was some new cooking utilities as she loved to cook.

After the kids had received their presents everyone diverted into their own bedrooms to get dressed ready for the day ahead.

"Is this okay? I love it but I don't know." Kimberly pouts. "I have others." She looks to Robert for advice.

Robert was pulling up his trousers, with a eyebrow raised. "It looks great, I promise you will look gorgeous." He smiled and began pulling his belt through the loops.

Kim nodded and took the dress down from the hanger and began getting dressed at what was now 7:30am. Kimberly was wearing an off the shoulder dress that reached her mid shin. The top half of the dress was black while the bottom half was green with black detailing. She paired it with black heels, curled hair and deep red, almost purple lipstick. 

Robert was wearing navy suit pants, a pale blue, button up shirt with a deep red and white Christmas jumper over the top as well as deep brown brogues