13•A wonderfully weird family

Pregnancy week:9

"Okay, so the story in Balamory." Chris, Kimberly's other uncle started. "We go over to Richards. Kimberly will knock the door and distract Richard for a while as me and Caleb jump the back fence and enter his house through the back door. We then make our way to the kitchen where he keeps his stuff and steals back the money he owes me in the form of weed. Dani, Rhys and Dale will all be on standby, watching Kim just in case Richard begins to get violent for any reason."

Kimberly's four uncles — Chris, Caleb, Rhys and Dani — were all surrounding the table along with Dale. Mark was working and Lisa was sitting on the floor, scrolling through her phone while Robert was sitting on the couch, looking over a few emails on his phone but had turned his full attention towards the idiotic conversation the men of the family were having.

Kimberly walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, holding some cookies in her hand. "I am not helping you steal weed." She furrowed her brows. "Especially from Richard." She snarled making Robert chuckle.

"But he ows me £25, I could use that on half a Q, you know." Chris pouts like a child.

Kimberly rolled her eyes and looked besides Robert for her purse. She made her way over to her eldest uncle, black purse in hand and pulled out the colourful, plastic notes. She threw the money at him with a bored look on her face. "There. Don't say I never give you anything." And then she walked away, taking a seat besides her husband.

"Are you hungry?" Robert questioned, changing the conversation.

"I co-"

"I am." Dani interrupted, raising his hand. Robert turned to look at his in-laws with a raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I could eat." Rhys chimes.

"Me too." Chris adds.

"I'm pretty sure I was asking my wife, not you." Robert comments.

Dani places his phone down on the table. "I don't think you should be getting very smart here considering I already dislike you for shagging my sister."

"Dan!" Kimberly shouted, not wanting the topic to swirl into something unnecessary.

"Oh my god, it's my daughter, can we not." Dale groans making Kimberly scrunch her eyes and nose up in the cutest way possible. "Also she's your niece. I'm not old enough for you to be my son." Dale chuckles.

"Ahh, but after Lucy she's the closest I have to a sister. The other boys feel the same." Caleb and Rhys both nod along.

Kimberly stands from her seat. "Okay, let's not get emotional. I love you all too. Now, food, what are we doing?"

"I say KFC." Lisa speaks up for the first time in a few minutes.

"Yes, let's get KFC." Caleb grins.

"Are you paying?" Kim cocked her eyebrow, purposely to tease her youngest uncle.

"No, you are. You get paid a boatload more than us. you automatically pay." Caleb speaks with the same grin plastered across his face.

"Fine. What does everyone want?" She huffs, picking up her bag for the car keys.

"Chicken bhuna, lamb bhuna, prawn bhuna, mushroom rice, bag of chips, keema nan and nine poppadoms." Dani chimes, standing from his seat. Robert finds himself becoming confused whereas everyone else in the room finds what he's saying normal. We're having KFC. Robert thought to himself.

Kimberly grins. She begins waving her hand in a circle and speaks up again. "And then we'll just stick it on the table you know and-"

"Woah, right. Okay, why is about a group of people who order and Indian or a Chinese's or something, that it's somehow unacceptable to eat your own food that you order yourself." Dani began to mimic Kimberly's hand gesture. "Like, why do we have to we have to...why do we all just?"