11•Lolita

Pregnancy week:8

Robert was awoken the next morning by Kimberly laying small kisses all over his jaw. "Hmm, Good morning princess." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

Kimberly had a sweet smile on her face as she snuggled further into her husband. "We get to give your parents and brother their presents today."

Robert nodded and kissed the top of Kimberly's head. "Indeed. We're giving Jessica's presents to Grace."

Kim laughed. "Whatever you'd like." Robert run his hand up Kimberly's back, his fingers dipping underneath the large shirt she was wearing.

There was a loud knock on the door and then Caiden bust through. "Breakfast's ready, I'm expecting presents in an average of twenty minutes." And then he closed the door.

"You're thirty-six, you don't have presents!" Robert called through the door in attempts to wind up his older brother.

Kimberly giggles. "Your brother is such a child sometimes."

"One hundred percent." He laughed. "We better get up and dressed." Robert groaned.

Kimberly stepped out of the bed with a small pout. She looked through the small case she had brought which held her clothing and she pulled out a grey sweater and black ripped jeans. While yawning she began to pull on the clothing items

"Awh thank you, Kimberly, they're gorgeous." Karen smiled at her daughter-in-law. Robert and Kimberly had spent quite a lot on a number of different jewellery pieces for Roberts mother which she seemed to really appreciate.

Robert huffed. "You remember I'm your son and I actually did contribute to the gift buying." He raised his brows at his mother.

Karen turned her head to face her youngest son and gave a judging look. "What were you going to get me, Robert?" She questioned, knowing full well that the earrings and necklace that were sitting before her was all Kimberly's choice.

"I don't know." He shrugged, lying through his teeth.

"He was going to buy you a record player but then I pointed out you already had one." Kimberly interrupted.

Karen smiled and let out a small laugh. "I'd very much enjoy that Robert but Kimberly's right, I do have one. Thank you very much though, the both of you." She stood from her seat and kissed both Kimberly's and Roberts cheeks.

Robert smiled as his mother took her space in the couch once again. He handed his father over a box. "I remember saying you needed a new one and I figured considering your a hard man to buy for I'd just buy you an expensive one instead." Robert shrugged.

Daryl opened the box and Caiden peeked over his shoulder. Robert's older brother immediately turned to look at his younger brother with a shocked look but before he could open is mouth to speak, their father did. "Robert, a Rolex? Seriously?" He breathed. "They're expensive, how- I can't take this." He shook his head.

Robert also shook his head. "Shush, it wasn't too much. Besides, mums jewellery came to roughly the same amount so you're equal." Before Daryl could once again say no Robert threw a box to his older brother.

Caiden nodded his head, a silent thank you. He was always such a kid in Christmas. He opened the black box to be confronted with a pair of sunglasses. "Not to make me sound ungrateful or anything, but you bought dad a Rolex and mum a shit load of diamonds, you buy me sunglasses?"