3• video games

Pregnancy week: 3

Kimberly was laying on the couch in the living room with a colouring book and her large case filled with coloured pens. Robert was just coming back from the bathroom when he caught a glimpse of Kimberly laying in a large shirt which barely covered her ass. "Sweetheart, you know I love seeing you dressed in such ways but I don't like the idea of Scott seeing your cute, little bottom."

Kimberly grabbed the bottom of the shirt and attempted to pull it down more. "Sorry, is there any shorts here from the laundry?" She questioned, looking up at Robert with innocent eyes.

"Scott!" Robert calls. He shifts his body so he's leaning over the couch that sat in the centre of the living room, holding the shirt over Kimberly's ass.

Moments later Scott appeared at the doorway. "What now?" He playfully huffed.

Robert turned his gaze to the doorway. "Look for some shorts in clean clothing pile for Kimberly please." He instructed rather than requested.

Scott nodded and went to find the clothing item and Robert made his way around the couch to take a seat next to Kimberly. "So baby, what did you colour?" He questioned as he pulled Kimberly into his lap. Kimberly smiled and showed Robert her colouring of a flower and a bee. "Well that is almost as gorgeous as you, princess." He smiled and kissed Kimberly's forehead.

"Got some." Scott chimes as he stepped into the living room, twirling a pair of yellow shorts on his finger as he did.

He threw them to Kimberly who caught them and then stood to her feet.
She was about to pull them on when she squinted her eyes at Scott who had now taken a seat. "Look away."

"Wha-? I'm literally not going to see anything." He furrowed his brows.

"Listen to the little lady, cover your eyes." Robert chuckled making Kim smile. Scott shook his head, a small amused smile on his face as he covered his eyes with his hands.

Kimberly pulled up the shorts, indeed not showing anything inappropriate as Scott suspected. "You're fine now." She comes as she took a seat back in Roberts lap. "How's your side, daddy?" She questioned sweetly. Scott knew about Kimberly being a little and was done with it.

"A lot better sweetheart, thank you." Robert smiled and raised his hand to Kimberly's neck, tracing the mark that was left by Eli. "How's your neck?"

"Better." She nodded with a small smile. Robert buried his head in the base of Kimberly's neck, leaving sweet kisses along the damaged skin.

"Oh for the love of all single people!,
You're only reminding me how lonely I am." Scott groaned.

Kimberly giggled and moved off Roberts lap and sat comfortably besides him. "How come you are single then, Scott?" She questioned making Robert laugh.

"I don't know, if I did I'd fix it." He shrugged. "Seeing you two makes me want to spark you in the jaw though." He pointed at Robert with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll let you have one shot." Robert smirked as he tapped a finger on his jaw.

"Oh yeah, like it would be that easy." Scott chuckled.

"You know me well." Robert nodded with a small laugh.

"Boys," Kimberly laughed. "Why always so violent?" She asked rhetorically.