14•Parker

Pregnancy week:9

"Watch!" Pam yelled. The whole Thorne household was in shambles. There were three new beds being delivered along with two new couches. Robert has signed for them a while ago but they were only now getting delivered.

"Jesus! Nearly give me a concussion." Kimberly breathed as she caught the top of the bed base on time. The two were moving the new bed up the staircase and it began slipping and just barely missed her head.

"Sorry, babe." Pam laughed.

"Ah my fucking foot!" Was the next sentence heard and it came from Dale. Robert and Dale were moving the couches. Grace had taken the kids to the park so that they wouldn't get in the way too much, besides, Grace never helped anyway.

"Sofa's done!" Robert chimes as he stepped into the hallway.

Pam and Kimberly place the last bed base down for Grace and began pulling on the mattress. "I'm boiling." Kim sighed. "I'm going out for a breather in a minute." She mentioned as she helped her step-mum make the bed.

Once they were finished they both made their way down the stairs and Kimberly was met by Robert. "I'm gonna step outside to cool off." She gave a small smile.

"Put a jacket on." Robert spoke and picked up his long, black coat and placed it over his wife's shoulders.

They two then took a step outside to cool off and took a seat On the curb. Kimberly leant into Robert and he smiled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You look gorgeous." He smiled and kissed her temple.

"I'm wearing an old ass shirt and jeans with a pair of Adidas sliders. You must be joking." She laughed.

"Not at all, doll. I like seeing you dressed down." He smiled and leant in to kiss Kimberly's lips.

She smiled into the kiss and leant further in to Robert. "Welcome back, bitch." An un-recognisable voice was heard and a bunch of flowers were dropped in Kimberly's lap.

Robert moved his head back to look for the voice that was heard and he did indeed find the person. He was around 5"11 with thick, short brown hair. He had brown eyes and was standing with a huge ass grin on his face. Robert was about to stand from the ground and take the man my the collar of his shirt to slam him up against the stone cold wall for calling his wife a bitch — that was until Kimberly squeaked in happiness and excitement as she leaped from her spot on the ground and practically jumps into the man's arms. "Parker!" She gleams.

"Umm, Kim-"

"Awh I missed you!" He interrupts.

"I missed you too." She smiles. "How did you know I was back? How do you even still live here?" She questioned.

The man placed Kimberly back in the ground, the large smile still plastered across his face. That stupid Fucking face. "Last time you were down I was in holiday and only found out once you had left. I saw you and Dale moving shit this morning and I decided to run and get you flowers — Daisies, might I add — and then I just had to finally see my princess."

My princess? My fucking princes? Robert felt himself becoming more and more angry as he repeated the words over in his head. "But how do you still live here? Surely you would have done something and left this shit hole by now?"

Parker shook his head. "Nope, stay home with the brothers." He laughed. "Riley misses you."

"I miss all of them, they're so lush." She giggled.

"Ahem." Robert cleared his throat, finding himself feeling rather uncomfortable and awkward.

Parker looked up the small distance towards Robert but before he could speak, Kimberly did. "Parker, this is Robert, the person I had told you about so many years ago." She smiled.

Parker nodded, a please look on his face as he reached out to shake Roberts hand. "Heard many things and seen many photos, good to finally meet you, mate."

"Yeah, I've heard a bit about you too." Robert smiled though he didn't exactly mean it. He didn't like the pet names and the contact this man was having with his wife.

"So bambi, What are your plans-"

"Oi! Dickhead!" Another voice was heard from the opposite end of the street. Kimberly and Robert whipped their head round to the direction of the voice and Kimberly immediately screamed at the top of her lungs once she saw the red haired female.

"Ah, fuck." Both Robert And Parker groaned together and rubbed their ears.

Kimberly ran over to the girl and wrapped her arms around the girls small frame. The girl was Katie. Robert could see the happiness on Katie's face and he could feel the joy within Kimberly. "I missed you so much." Kimberly smiled.

"God, I know." Katie sighed. "I know you always said you were gonna leave, guess I didn't want to believe that you actually were."

Kimberly nodded but didn't speak as she stepped out of the hug and began to make her way back to the two boys, dragging Katie along with her.

"Katie." Robert nods. The two have a...special bond, you could say. Katie wasn't always a fan of Robert and never will be, She never liked any of Kimberly's boyfriends before Robert.

"Rob." She mimicked his head movements and he shook his head with a small chuckle.

"This hasn't happened in a while. My two favourite girls." Parker smiles as he pulls the two girls into him.

"I saw you two days ago." Katie furrowed her brows.

"I meant together you cock." He laughed. "Anyway, let's catch up shall we?"

*•*•*•*
Okay this is shitty I know, I'm sorry. I had no inspiration for this but I do for the next (I even wrote it) and I just needed Parker to be introduced so — meet Parker, Kimberly old best friend that she's known her whole life but of course stopped talking to as much after she moved away.

Also officially meet Katie because though she's been mentioned briefly she hasn't actually popped up so yeah.

Word count:1033