50•Six

Kimberly was laying on the couch, poking Robert all over his face and side with her toe while giggling. "Kimberly." Robert warned, not moving his eyes from the laptop on his lap. She continued. "Kimberly May." Robert warned once again.

Kimberly then moved her left foot and shut the laptop lid closed. Robert let out a heavy breath and glared at Kimberly. "Kim! There was important stuff on there and now I've lost it!" He raised his voice a little, placing the laptop on the glass coffee table.

Kimberly pouted and straddled her husband, holding his hands in hers. "You aren't mad at me, are you, daddy?" She looked to him with innocent eyes.

Robert let out a sigh that sounded almost like a growl making Kimberly smile as he leant in to kiss her. The moment was then interrupted with the sound of the front door closing shut and a giggling child running through into the living room. "Mumma, Papa!" The six-year-old shouted as he ran and jumped on the sofa next to his parents who were caught at an unfortunate timing.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Karen laughed as she finally reached the living room, clearly seeing the position his son and daughter-in-law were in.

Robert waved his mother off, silently telling her it was okay as she took a seat. Kimberly adjusted herself so she was sitting on Robert's lap, lifting her son on hers. "Hello my little prince, did you have fun at Oma's?"

"Yes Mumma. How's my baby?" He questioned.

Robert chuckled. "Your baby?"

"Yeah, my baby." Jenkin poked his mother's tummy lightly.

"I think you mean my baby." Kimberly laughed.

"Yeah yeah. When do we know if it's a boy or a girl?" He questioned and started playing with Kimberly's hair.

"In a couple of weeks, son." Robert chuckled.

"All he's talked about all weekend is how he's going to be a big brother." Karen laughed.

"He sure is. But for now, you're little and it's your bedtime soon. Why don't you run upstairs and pick out your own pyjamas. Then wither me or Mumma will come up to give you a bath and get you all ready for bed." Robert instructed.

Jenkin hopped off his mother lap and quickly ran to kiss his grandmother's cheek. "Thank you for this weekend Oma." He smiled and ran up the stairs.

Kimberly then sat next to her hubs and instead of on his lap. "Can I speak to you for the moment please, mam?" Robert questioned.

"Of course, son." Karen nodded.

"Soon I'm going away for two weeks. We haven't told Jenkin yet because we didn't want him moping around about it. I was wondering if you could help Kimberly if needed-"

"I should I be fine-" Kimberly interrupted.

"But just in case she isn't. Could you?" Robert finished.

"Of course. Just give me a call and arrange for that Milo to come pick me up and I'll be over." She smiled.

"Thank you so much." Kimberly smiled.

"Thank you man."

"Papa! Mumma! I'm ready!" Jenkin called.

"Well, I best be going. Goodbye son, bye lovely." Karen hugged the two goodbye. "Goodbye Jenkin!"

"Bye Oma!"

"I want a girl." Jenkin thought aloud as he laid in his bed.

"Really? I thought you wanted a boy." Robert raised an eyebrow. He was sitting in a chair that was close to Jenkin's bed, he had Kimberly in his lap once again.

"But if is a girl I can protect her from all the boys." Jenkin said happily, making Kimberly's heart melt.

"What do you think it'll look like if it's a girl?" Robert questioned.

"If it's a boy he'll defiantly look like me, it'll be like two of me." Jenkin spoke, getting off track a little. "But if it's a girl I think she'll look like Mumma."

The family continues to talk for a little longer, some things about the new baby on the way and some things about what he did at his grandparents house. That was until Robert had to finally tell Jenkin about his little departure.

"So, son, you know Papa has a busy job, right?" Robert began.

"Yep. You do that cool job in da office." He smiled happily.

"Well sometimes Mumma and Papa have to travel. This time Papa has to go somewhere for two weeks with uncle Cole. But don't worry, that won't be too long and Papa can bring you back gifts and you can have fun with Mumma." Robert rambled through, just hoping that at least some of what he said would make Jenkin feel better that his father was leaving somewhere for a while.

"Oh. So it'll only be me and Mumma?" Jenkin questioned, slight sadness to his voice.

"And aunt Savvy and Uncle Elijah will be here to." Robert mentioned.

"Oh, that's okay then."

"Woah, you don't want me?" Kimberly laughed.

"No. It's just that you're a lot to handle, I think I'll need help looking after you." Jenkin grinned.

"You cheeky little boy." Kimberly laughed.

"He's not wrong." Robert teased.

"You're both so mean." Kimberly faked a pout but then laughed.

Jenkin yawned. "I'm getting tired. Maybe you two should leave."

Kimberly and Robert both laughed, both rather shocked at how old Jenkin sounded. "Fine, goodnight my little prince." Kimberly stood from her seating position and kissed her son's forehead.

"Goodnight, boy." Robert smiled and waved. The couple walked to the door and Robert spoke to Kimberly. "He learnt that from you."

"Did not." Kimberly's voice got high in defence.

"Did."

"Did not."

"Did." Robert continued as he closed the bedroom door.

"Just shut up." Kimberly groaned.

"Not until you take responsibility." Robert chuckled.

"Can we blame it on Lisa?" Kimberly questioned with a grin.

"Sounds good enough to me." Robert laughed again as the two made their way to their bedroom.

"Well, we better finish your packing." Kimberly sighed.

"Awh does baby not want me to go." Robert playfully spoke with a fake pout.

"Of course I don't want you to go." Kimberly pouted.

Robert chuckled and lifted Kimberly so her legs were wrapped around his waist. "Hmm. Let's go pack."

Kimberly playfully huffed. "Pack? Course."

"You know me too well." He playfully smacked her ass and carried her into their bedroom to finish 'packing'.

Word count: 1055

So this is probably shitty I just wanted to write something just to make the story move forward. And there we go, they're pregnant again.

If you have any questions or things you wanna see in this book. Please let me know either comment or PM.

Thank you xx