26•Reveal

Pregnancy week: 21

It was the day. The day where the gender of the baby would be revealed. Kimberly and Robert were both get to know the gender of the baby and had it put in an envelope so neither found out.

Kimberly was getting dressed ready for the night ahead while Robert was on the phone with milo, asking how much longer would they be, to find out they were five minutes away.

Kimberly was wearing an off the shoulder, white dress that reached just above her knee. It had a cherry blossom pattern along the torso as well as little details in the flowing skirt. She paired the dress with small, nude heels.

Once she pulled in the clothing items she went on to check her hair, it was up in a ponytail with the dirty blonde hair curled

Once she pulled in the clothing items she went on to check her hair, it was up in a ponytail with the dirty blonde hair curled. She wore a light pink lip with light eyes, along with all the rings she usually wore and a small heart necklace she had worn for years.

"Sweetheart, my family are here." Robert spoke up once he had ended the call. He was dressed in black suit trousers and a white shirt white the sleeves rolled up to his elbows — per usual — which showed off the small tattoos he had on his arms. Robert was also one to wear a few rings, four to be exact, two on each hand. Kimberly loved his rings, she believed it was good that he wasn't a person to believe that rings were only for girls.

He was open minded as to what girls should wear and to what boys should wear. Kimberly really liked this about him, especially now she was having a child with him. She knew Robert wouldn't ever judge their son if he were to be gay or their daughter if she were to like girl, similarly if their daughter liked football and their son liked dancing. Each to their own.

Kimberly turned to face her husband to find he was already smiling at her. "What do you think? A boy or a girl?" Robert questioned as he wrapped his arms around his very short wife.

"Maybe a girl? I think it may be anyway." Kimberly spoke, she didn't really know, how was she to tell? "What do you think?"

"I think it'll be a boy. I mean, look at my family, my brother and my cousins are all boys, the only girls are the mothers." Robert pulled away from Kimberly and placed his hand in her lower back, ushering her out of the room to greet his family.

"If we have a boy my father is going to kill me." Kimberly made a joke.

"Why?" Robert knitted his brows together as he made his way down the fluffy staircase.

"My father wanted me to be a boy, and Gracey-May and Caitlin, eventually he got Adrian and he was over the moon." She explained. Finally the married couple reached the bottom floor of the house and they began walking into the living area — holding hands, as usual.

"Robert, Kimberly." Karen smiled as she stood up and hugged her daughter law.

"Brother." Robert nodded towards his older brother.