49•Toast

"How did all the tests go?" Kimberly questioned as she set her son in a high chair. It had been around a month and all the results from the tests had been added up and the people who failed got dealt with by people such as Elijah and Scott, not Robert. Thank God.

"Cole just emailed me everything. Thankfully only a few fucked up." Robert smiled and closed his laptop.

"Baby." Kimberly warned, tilting her head to their son.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Robert chuckled and took the baby food from Kimberly and began feeding his son. "Anyway, what are the plans for today?"

"Well, considering all the tests are over, Savannah had an idea for us all to go to dinner." Kim smiled, hinting to her husband that she wanted to go.

"Kimberly, we have a baby." Robert laughed.

"High class restaurant with a separate room, specifically for our party of people. It'll be tonight at 8pm, just an hour before Jenkin usually gets tired, meaning he will nicely sit down and watch a video on one of our phones while maybe eating a little food, or even just fall asleep in his stroller." Kimberly smiled mischievously.

"It won't work." Robert chuckled.

"Oh but it will." Kimberly smiled.

"It's classy, meaning suit, that's what the other men of the group will be wearing." Kimberly hopped off her seat.

"Where do you think you're going?" Robert smiled and looked the watch that adorned his right wrist. "It's only 4pm."

"And tonight I'm going to look the best you've ever seen." Kimberly ginned and began waltzing down the hall and to the staircase.

"You always look great!" Robert called

"And tonight I'll live up to the worthy name of Mrs. Mitchell." And then she ran off up the stairs.

"Kimberly, darling." Robert called as he walked into the bedroom, only to find an empty room with an outfit hanging on a rack, but covered by an outfit protector. "Sweetheart?" He called again as he made his way over to the bathroom door.

He slowly opened the door, not wanting to invade Kimberly's privacy — even if he had seen everything private before. He turned his head to find Kimberly laying in the bathtub, bubbles on top of the water and music playing. Lana del Ray's cola. But the light wasn't on, only the flash from her phone.

Although completely naked and laying in water that was probably burning her skin, she looked amazing. The way the pale light of the flashlight some how made her skin glow. Just then she slowly sat up and let the water drip from her hair. She looked forward to find Robert standing behind her. No, she did not have eyes at the back of her head. There was a mirror built into the wall in front of the bathtub so that Kimberly was able to see if all the shampoo was out of her hair.

"Hi." She whispered with a smile.

"Can I ask what's up with the light?" Robert mused and crouched down besides the bathtub.

"The light bust." She giggled.

"Well, sweetheart, we'll fix that. Also-"

"Where's the baby?" Kim's eyes widened.

"Calm down, the maid is looking after him for the moment." Robert chuckled. "Anyway, I quickly run out to grab something," and then he pulled something from behind his back.

"Awh! Did you actually buy Jenkin a little tuxedo?!" Kimberly giggled.

"I did. Now, enjoy your bath, we have three hours until we're going." Robert kissed his wife's forehead.