55• team yellow

"Hi Kim." A child's voice rang through the living room.

Kimberly turned her attention to behind her where she found her son with a small boy of the same age, his name was Ethan Black, Elijah's little brother. "Hey boy, everything okay?" She smiled.

Jenkin pulled Ethan to sit on the floor in front of Kimberly. "Mumma, me and Ethan wanna play with guns."

"What?!" Kimberly and Elijah both shouted. Elijah had just stepped into the living room to hear the his little brother wanted to play with guns.

Kimberly and Elijah looked at each other with worry. "What do you mean, Eth?" Elijah worried as he took a seat.

"Jenkin said about us all playing with nerf guns and-"

"Oh, nerf guns." Elijah laughed nervously.

"Yeah, what did you think we meant?" Jenkin questioned. "Not real ones, silly. But we don't have enough guns for all of us, so can we get some please Mumma?" Kim's little boy questioned with a smile.

Kimberly took a moment to think. "Okay, fine." Kimberly stood to her feet. "I'll take the boys to buy some more nerf guns and you can just wait until I get back." She shook her head while looking at Elijah and laughed.

"I'll come with you." Elijah smiled and followed.

"Lets gooo." Ethan smiled and grabbed a hold of his big brother's hand, dragging him out to the car.

"Oh, I'll be there in a minute Mumma, I wanna see Mason quickly." Jenkin spoke and ran to the kitchen.

"We'll be in the car our front!" Kim shouted and grabbed her keys and a coat for both her and her son. She walked out to her car, Elijah grabbing two booster seats for the two young children.

Kim jumped in her Porsche Cayenne and drove it around to the front of her home. She parked the car and strapped in a booster seat for her son that was still in her home as Elijah strapped in his brother.

"I'm hereee." Jenkin called as he ran over to he car and jumped in.

"Well, lets go then." Kim spoke as started the car up to drive to a toy store.

"How many do you have at home?" Elijah questioned.

"Three." She spoke.

"Well lets get a load of bullets then." Elijah spoke and threw multiple packs of foam billets in the cart.

"That green one!" Jenkin smiled excitedly as he reached for the huge, double barrel gun. Kimberly nodded and put the gun in the card.

"Can we get the two small ones?" Ethan questioned. They came in a set of two handguns. Elijah nodded and threw them in the cart.

"Ooh, Mumma, get the bow. For yourself, it's pink." Jenkin pointed.

"I have one in the house, from where you make me and dad play." Kim laughs.

"Well we can give mason that one. You get this one and get that gun for aunt Sav." Jenkin smiles cheekily and pointed to another pink gun.

"Okay okay, that should be enough." Kim smiled as she threw the other two guns in the cart.

"No no, we need these." Elijah grinned as he held up ammo holders in his hand, of course they were for the fake bullets but same thing.

"Yayyyy! Let's go!" Both children spoke at the same time.

"How long will you be?" Mason shouted up the stairs.

"Not long. We're almost finished." Kimberly had dropped the bags in the living room and taken the kids upstairs to clean jenkin's hamster's cage before they played.