1. Cheetah

Why you always gotta do me like that?
Ooh baby, I don't understand
I gave you all that you wanted
Even if I can lose myself
Haven't you noticed?
What it's like to be with you
Tell me you love me
But it was just a joke to you
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Girl, he's not here you're being paranoid." Olivia yelled over the loud music that clouded my eardrums. I gazed over my shoulder, looking for the chocolate skinned man I referred to as my boyfriend of 5 years.

Lately he's been coming home late saying it's for "work". But my crazy ass called up his job and they said his ass ain't even there. So here I am at Pulse trying to find him. Ridiculous right?

I continued to search with nothing but my eyes into the hot crowd that danced and conversed all around me. Hope to find anything was dying down by every new face I saw.

"I guess you're right. Let's go." I turned on my heel and pushed my way through the crowd trying to find the exit. The crowd only seemed to dilate as I felt overwhelmed by the amount of bodies that continued to collide their weight with my own. My breathing became staggered, as I felt myself being buried underneath the weight of several carcasses that were much larger than mine.

I tried to turn around to find Olivia, but every opening was now closed and I was officially caved in sweat and liquor. Panic reigned over my body as I felt that any measure needed to be taken to get myself the hell out of there.

I dropped down to the floor cautiously, and got down on all fours, trying to avoid getting my unnoticed body trampled on. I steered my way through the countless amount of legs until a draft of slightly fresher air waved over me and I was in a much less dilated area of the club. I stood up quickly only to come into contact with a hard metal chair and a pair of calves. I immediately fell back to the ground, groaning in response to the blood rushed to my head.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you! Here let me help you." An unfamiliar voice called to me and a pair of inked hands reached down to grab my arms. I felt myself being lifted from my stance on the ground. I examined my clothes and saw stains that I didn't know could be stains until now.

"Yikes... You okay? Why were you on the ground?" The man spoke to me again. This time I looked up to see who was addressing me. It was a much taller man, considering I'm only 5'4 and he seemed to be a good 6 feet. His skin was like a golden brown, and small freckles outlined his cheekbones and his bottom eyelids. His lips were full and pink and were surrounded by a thin mustache and goatee. His eyelashes were long and fluttered every time he blinked.

He had various tattoos on his neck, which complimented the ones that traveled down to his chest and sleeves. His hair was short and curly, also seemed to be very silky and well kept.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can you lead me to the exit please?" I cleared my throat to get my message out easier.

"Sure. Come on I got you." He placed his hand on the small of my back, guiding me through the unaware crowd. As we walked I couldn't help but look to the side to notice a familiar chocolate skinned man with and unfamiliar fair skinned girl.

See bitch I knew it! I told you his ass was cheating on you. Now look at you. Hurt ass. My conscience rang through my ears while in my head. Olivia ass didn't even look hard enough. I told her he was here.

I looked away from the couple, stifling tears that clouded my vision. Everything around me became muted as my main focus grew to being getting the fuck out of there. I stopped caring about "manners" and violently pushed people out of the way since they decided not to move after I said "excuse me" for the fiftieth time.