15. Tough Love

I haven't felt this way in years
I want it all to stop now, girl, I hate to dream about you 
'Cause I don't know how I'm gon' live my life without you
It's so hard, I'm almost in tears
But this dangerous game, girl, I've have been playing
Can't seem to stop                                                                                                                                                                It's not magic                                                                                                                                                                            Baby, there's no secret to love                                                                                                                                    We used to have it, but I just didn't fight out enough

India

Lately, this sickness shit has only gotten worse. I'm having major cramps and I never want to eat anything. It's not from my period, because I haven't gotten it yet. Also, all I do is eat weird ass shit when I have an appetite. I don't ever eat actual meals, but junk food in the equivalent of a meal. All Chris does is get on my back about my dieting choices. He tries to get me to eat real food considering the fact that I went a whole 2 months without a single meal. It's just not working for me though. 

Chris left the house to go to the studio about an hour and a half ago so now I'm bored as hell. Hungry, too. I got up from my locked position under the warm covers and made my way to the kitchen to make a quick snack. I scavenged the refrigerator and cabinets to find something to satisfy my hunger. I groaned anytime something healthy made it's way into my vision. I settled on strawberries and cream cheese with an odd side of baby dills. 

I didn't waste any time digging into my snack before my phone vibrated in the pocket of my hoodie. I wiped my hands and removed it to see an attachment from an unknown number. I was hesitant about opening it, but I slid over on the notification. The sound of moaning filled my ears and my heart stopped at what lied before me. I clamped a hand over my mouth as my eyes watered and my vision was blurry. I could still make out the movement of the two bodies, one of them obviously belonging to Chris due to the hand tattoo and large gold ring that sat on his left ring finger. I quickly pressed my home button. refraining myself from watching any longer. My hands shook as I dialed Chris's number. It went straight to voicemail, so I tried again. No response. I threw my phone down on the ground and stormed upstairs. My rage was so great that my entire body felt numb. I blacked out and next thing you know all of my things were packed. Including the weird snacks.

Chris

I was ridiculously tired when I got home. I was just ready to cuddle with my baby and go to sleep. When I entered my home, something felt off.

"Baby, I'm home!" I called out. I got no response. I cautiously took off my jacket and threw it on the couch. I hung up my keys and walked upstairs to our bedroom. The bed was made, but nobody was in it. I noticed all of India's makeup was removed from the vanity and her lotions didn't swarm the dressers. I went into the closet to see all of her clothes gone. I rushed over to the dressers and swung them open, finding them empty. I ran to the bathroom and switched on the light, becoming even more utterly disappointed when I saw her toothbrush was gone. I jogged downstairs and saw her phone laying down in the middle of the kitchen floor. I picked it up and unlocked it, opening her messages. I saw an attachment from an unsaved number that was sent 2 hours ago. I opened it and instantly dropped the phone when I saw what was on the screen. Oh, shit. I'm in trouble.