5. You Like That

Put it in your body
Don't you give this to anybody
This is mine, all mine
You know I can give you life
Girl, you're so exotic
Come on, let's have a private party
Quit puttin' up a fight
You know I know what you like
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
I kept my eyes glued out of the window as palm trees sped past my vision and the sun gave off an annoying glare. It shone right in my eyes as I tried to shield it with my hand.

"Christopher, how much longer? This sun is pissing me off." I complained as Chris chuckled.

"You don't get out much do you?" He glanced at me quickly before placing his focus back on the road.

"No. I'm an indoor person." I rested my elbow on the door and rested my head on my fist, blowing out air. Chris turned up the volume on his phone that was connected to the AUX. One of his songs was playing. He nodded his head and steered with one hand. It was one of my favorite songs by him so I couldn't help but sing along.

"I got things I wanna do to you. When we leave together. You know that patience ain't my strongest virtue, cause nothing lasts forever." I sang a little too happily. I couldn't help it though. I love Chris's music and it wouldn't even be an exaggeration to say I'm his biggest fan. (A/N: Y'all don't attack me she saying that she support her boo 😂)

"Damn, shorty. Why you ain't tell me you had pipes like that?" Chris gave me a shocked expression but his smile went from ear to ear. I admired his teeth forgetting he asked me a question for a second. What the hell why is he so pretty?! Right!

"I don't have pipes. I just can hold a note or two." I shrugged off the idea. Of course, Chris is a way better singer than me. Singing just isn't something I see myself pursuing a career in. I used to dream about being a singer, writing songs and recording them for huge labels. Honestly, I can't even handle all of that. The pressure of having to deal with publicity and whatnot. It just isn't my thing anymore.

"Nah, baby. You held several notes and then some. You got talent, mama." I felt my cheeks burn and my heart melted at the sound of his words rolling off of his tongue. I cleared the lump in my throat and recollected myself. The car came to a stop as we pulled up to this huge ass house. It had like 7 cars lined up outside of it, all sports cars. The vibrant colors of the paintings outside of it stood out from the white base coat that surrounded the house. I picked up my jaw from the floor as I opened the car door and stepped out cautiously. The burning rays of the sun hit my caramel skin, calming the goosebumps that prickled along my arms.

"Chris, I know all of this ain't yours." I shook my head in disbelief. I followed him as he walked up to the front door and started typing in a passcode. He looked at me and chuckled before walking in. The first thing my eyes drew to were the countless amount of paintings that covered the interior of the house. I walked up to one and examined it closely.

"You did this?" I asked him grazing my fingertips across the wall. I felt his arms creep around my waist as he rested his head on mine.

"Art is another way I express myself. When something is on my mind, I paint. When I feel inspired, I paint. When I'm dealing with things, I paint. It's like a stress reliever, it really just helps me take my mind off of things." His voice was soft in my ear and it gave me chills. I nodded my head and looked up at him. Chris has a very artistic mindset and he definitely has a bright personality. He pecked my cheek and walked away. From forehead to cheek? We're making progress bitch! I bit my lip and followed him, taking notice to everything around me.

The house was huge and had a lot of rooms, but what really caught my eye was the living room. This man's living room is a damn arcade... I'm serious! Mario Kart to the left, basketball to the right, video games, a 60" flat screen. So not only is he sexy, cares about you, creative as hell, and a big ass kid, but he got coin?!!! Marry. Him. Now!