6. Come Together

Stay the night, fall in love, it's on the table
If you know, what I mean, don't be afraid, no
Lay your cards, front of me, if you're able
And you might, might get what you want tonight
I can't say that I, never dreamed of touchin' on you
Ain't that what wild dreams are made of?
So many feelings involved
We can't pretend, don't play it off
I wanna feel everything and I want you
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
(A/N: I don't think I've ever done a full chapter with his POV so I'm hella excited right now 😭)

"India, come on. You look fine." I nagged at her as she kept putting on that damn face paint in the mirror.

"Chris shut the fuck up and let me finish my makeup." She waved me off and kept waving that brush thing over her face. I groaned and threw my head back in frustration. She sprayed some shit on her face and got out of her chair, turning off the light to her vanity.

"Damn, baby. Where you going looking like that?" I bit my lip and eyed her, examining all of her curves closely. She rolled her eyes and blushed, trying not to smile.

"Chris, you were the main one rushing me. Come on, I'm ready to go." She slung a small purse over her shoulder and handed me her phone. I snapped a couple quick pictures of her and sent them to myself before handing her phone back to her. I saved the picture and smiled softly, admiring her.

chrisbrownofficial: she spent 8 damn hours on that unnecessary face paint 🤦🏽‍♀️ lil baby look good tho 🥵❤️

I posted the picture and my phone started blowing up immediately. I turned my ringer off and stuffed it in my back pocket. I glanced up at India who was staring at me. I licked my lips and winked. She quickly turned away and walked out of the room. I chuckled lightly and followed her. I grabbed a ring of keys off of the rack and walked outside to see India staring at all of the cars, still in disbelief.

"This make my broke ass look like a gold digging bitch." She joked making me shake my head.

"Which one?" I asked her referring to the 9 different sports cars in front of us. She looked at me unsure but then searched through the cars, trying to make her decision. I couldn't tell which one her eyes landed on, but whichever one it was definitely caught her eye.

"The blueish-purplish one." She said without looking up at me. I scrunched my face up trying to pinpoint which one she was talking about. She glanced at me and took the hint that I was confused and groaned in response.

"The indigo one, Christopher." She placed her palm on her forehead. My expression lightened and I smiled brightly. I grabbed her hand and led her to the car. I opened the passenger side door and she smiled before stepping down into the car. Once both her legs were in I closed the door and jogged over to the driver's side. I inserted the key into the ignition and twisted it, hearing the engine roar loudly. I glanced over at India who was just swooning over the interior of the car.