4. All I Want

I gotta know, you make a wish, I check it off the list
Don't gotta ask for kiss, went and tell to your lips
Said that I ain't spendin' time, I put it on your wrist
So go and tell your ex a real nigga took his bitch
Word, for most men, these hoes a dream come true
But a dream girl is the girl that dreams of you
I got everything I need, all I want is you
That's why a nigga still cuffin' when the season's through
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
India
It's Sunday evening. Terrell is in the shower getting ready to head out per usual. I sighed feeling my heart beat out of my chest. What if Terrell comes home before 3:00? What if he finds out about the plan somehow? What if he suspects something? What if he forgets something and comes back to see Chris's car- Breathe. Trust the process. Trust that Chris got you. Can I really?

I heard the water stop running and the sound of the metal rings sliding across as he opened the shower curtain. I lied down, pretending to be tired. He entered the room in nothing but his towel. I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. I swallowed the cold lump that was in my throat and let out a fake yawn. The smell of his cologne filled my nostrils and I coughed as it clogged up my lungs. I felt sick to my stomach as I groaned. I looked over to see Terrell fully dressed.

"A little extra for work, don't you think?" I asked him while eyeing his apparel. He chuckled and walked over to me pecking my cheeks. I mentally rolled my eyes. He kissed down to my neck, giving me a bad feeling inside. I don't even get turned on by him anymore, he just disgusts me. He left rough hickeys as I tried to move my body away from him. He grabbed on to my right breast and slithered his hands down my shorts as I squirmed.

"Terrell, stop. I'm tired." I told him but he just continued what he was doing. I tried to push him away but he just forced himself on to me harder. He roughly thrusted his middle and ring finger into me. My body shot up in response and I whimpered. It didn't feel good at all. It was a forced attraction and I didn't want his hands on me in any sort of way.

"Shh, baby." His hot breath hit my neck as he whispered. I couldn't bear it anymore and pushed him roughly off of me. His hand flew out of my shorts as he stumbled back and away from me.

"Just stop, okay?" I spoke in a calm tone, my voice cracking. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them. I stopped the tears from falling and looked away from him.

"India, what the fuck is wrong with you?! You barely talk to me anymore, you don't let me touch you, you won't even let me sleep next to you. I haven't got no pussy from you in like 3 months!" He yelled at me with fury in his dark eyes.

"You have a new female in here every other day. You stay out till 5 in the morning. You cheat on me constantly. You lay hands on me. But you expect me to just give it up to you whenever you want?" I argued back to him. I heard him grumble and I looked over to see him balling his fists.

"What I do doesn't concern you. Mind your own fucking business bitch!" He called me out of my name. I shook my head and chuckled dryly. Little did he know that this disrespect would be over by 3:00 AM.

"I can't believe I ever loved you." I felt my nose burn as the tears built up. I pulled my lips into my mouth and blinked them away. There was a moment of silence before he spoke up.

"Loved?" He asked clenching his jaw.

"I don't love you Terrell. Never will. You can beat me down as much as you want, but my feelings will never change. I hate you." I chewed on the side of my mouth and nodded, confirming that my words aligned with my feelings and I wasn't just speaking out of anger. He drew his hand back and I felt his palm roughly meet the side of my face. I threw my head to the side and winced feeling the stinging sensation run over my skin. His large hands slammed into my neck and wrapped around them, restricting me from air. I gasped and placed a hand on his wrist, struggling to pull his hands from around my neck.