46. Only 4 Me

You see my phone ring, when I'm asleep
You know it's them other girls
Who come around you all the time
And you can't believe that it's your best friend
You said how could you cheat
With them hoes
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chris
"I'm trusting that she not gone do no dumb stuff. She said he's only an old friend, so I'm not worried about it." I told Blessing as the entire gang minus India sat together at my crib. India left to go pick up something to eat.

"Now, Chris. I love my sister, but I know how she is. She can be dense when it comes to certain things. He had a crush on her throughout all four high school years. In fact, he told me he did. She swears up and down he didn't though." Blessing threw her hands up.

"So they have history?" I heightened my eyebrow, suddenly intrigued.

"I won't say too much. It's not my business to tell. If it bothers you that much though, ask her." Blessing advised me. Before I could say anything, India burst through the door with several bags.

"I'm back! Was I missed?" India shouted as she set the bags on the counter.

"Go away." August muttered, but clearly not low enough.

"Blessing, get your dog." India insulted August, causing him to kiss his teeth. I chuckled along with everybody else as we stood up to get our food.

"What y'all wanna do today?" Trey asked as we all sat at the table and ate our food.

"Couples basketball." August offered.

"There's 3 couples. I don't think that's fair." Chris imposed.

"I don't wanna play basketball. I'll watch." Olivia dismissed the thought.

"Now there are two couples." August grinned at me.

"Alright, but y'all getting y'all asses handed to yourselves." India boasted.

"India you can't play sports to save your life." Blessing insulted her.

"Shut up, Blessing. At least I wasn't the one failing gym." India argued back.

"Gym? How the hell do you fail gym?" Trey chuckled with furrowed brows.

"I wasn't interested in it. Didn't participate, didn't attempt to." Blessing gave her lame excuse.

"Yeah, okay. I'm down anyway." I shrugged as Olivia went to pick up Christian.

"Ain't my boyfriend so cute guys?" Olivia pinched his cheeks.

"You're weird, dude." Trey shook his head, helping Royalty tie her shoes.

"You're just mad you can't be fine like him." She heightened her nose into the air, letting out a "hmph" sound.

"Okay, anyways." I scratched the back of my head.

"I'm gonna go change my shoes then we can go." India rushed upstairs.

The Basketball Court
"Okay, so basically I can't run with the ball and I can't push anybody?" India asked for reassurance on the rules of the game.

"You can't shoot at the wrong basket either. And you can only use one hand to dribble, not two. And if the ball goes out of bounds because you touched it, it's their ball." I added a few more, just to make sure she understood.

"This is annoying. Why do y'all like to do this?" She huffed, placing her hands on her hips.

"You'll be fine. Let's go." I gave her a slap on the ass, causing her to turn around and glare at me.